Honey and babies

Old October 12th 03, 01:34 PM
MB

Default Honey and babies

Well, I just did a search for "honey and babies" and did find out that it
isn't only
raw honey but any honey for babies under a certain age...and that from the
honey council...Interesting reading ...also botulism spores are even in corn
syrup, etc.--and of
course dust !!!...geez...And , yes, I wonder how humanity survived ...but
there used to be a lot of infant deaths as can be seen in old cemetery
gravesites
.. Mary.

http://www.honeycouncil.ca/users/fol...?FolderID=1646
http://home.earthlink.net/~drbobshields/Honey.F.html

Old October 12th 03, 05:16 PM
AlenasMom

"jules" wrote in message
we are told not to give babies under 12 months old honey I think it is.

Yup. Their stomachs aren't built to fight off the spores. They can get
botulism and die.

Old October 13th 03, 01:12 AM
Diana Curtis

But you know.. its ok to ask a baby to wait a year or more. They are sweet
enough as it is without honey or corn syrup.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"AlenasMom" wrote in message