New Home My Excel 15S lost manual

Old September 5th 15, 05:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kelley Greene

Default New Home My Excel 15S lost manual

Hi folks, after 25 years the manual disappeared this week and we cannot find
it anywhere. I about tore the place apart last night. It apparently sprouted
legs and ran off.

Looking online I found places that advertised the manual but when you get to
the site they don't have it. This is so infuriating. Anything to get you to
their site where they try pushing something else off on you.

Anyone out there have any idea how or where I can find a manual for a "New
Home My Excel 15S".

One site advertised a free PDF but it had 0 bytes.

Thanks....

Old September 13th 15, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

On Fri, 04 Sep 2015 23:51:42 -0500, Kelley Greene wrote:

Hi folks, after 25 years the manual disappeared this week and we cannot
find it anywhere. I about tore the place apart last night. It apparently
sprouted legs and ran off.

Looking online I found places that advertised the manual but when you
get to the site they don't have it. This is so infuriating. Anything to
get you to their site where they try pushing something else off on you.

Anyone out there have any idea how or where I can find a manual for a
"New Home My Excel 15S".

One site advertised a free PDF but it had 0 bytes.

Thanks...

I did some looking, and discovered that the My Excel 15s also goes by the
name MS3015, and a pdf manual for that machine is on their page of
manuals for retired machines: http://janome.com/en/support/retired-
machine-manuals/

Brian Christiansen.

Old June 24th 18, 03:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 10:49:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

I wanted to thank you! My 21 year old sewing machine is back out of hiding and so happy to have found a manual for it!!

EXCEL Formula Gerry Neuroth Quilting 7 April 23rd 11 04:10 PM
OT - sorting and Excel workbook Karen, Queen of Squishies Quilting 10 November 20th 08 06:10 PM
OT - Excel question Karen, Queen of Squishies Quilting 23 April 29th 08 02:55 PM
Inst Manual for New Home XL-II machine w_boyce Sewing 1 July 17th 05 08:27 AM
OT - Directory - excel format LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 0 March 19th 04 01:38 PM