Want your opinion on my quilts...

Old March 4th 04, 06:00 PM
Dutch Quilter

Too far? That's a question of priorities I suppose ;-)
If you're the type who likes to plan ahead I can give details on public
transport connections. Or you can DIY at http://www.ov9292.nl which supplies
door-to-door travel information, but only in Dutch AFAIK.
---
AC in NL
http://www.cosman.nl

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
Thanks Jessamy and Arnout! I tried the site, and the map shows tram and

bus
connections, so it might be possible. Long experience with S.E.X. has made
me a power shopper :-)
I'd really like to find the famous shop in Amsterdam, but that might be a
bit too far.
Roberta in D

"Packrat" wrote in message
I'll take the liberty of answering that one... the quilt shop is called

the
Border
http://www.theborderquilt.nl/view.asp?l=NL&item=home

Sorry the English site doesn't seem to work but the addy is on the
front-page so you will be ok 8-)

I have only heard good things about this shop but not yet managed to

make
it
there.

--
8-)

Jessamy
In the Netherlands
http://www.geocities.com/jess_ayad/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes please -is there a worthy quilt store in The Hague? I'm attending

conference there at the end of the month and might have time to nip

out
for
some retail therapy if it's not too far away.
Roberta in D

---

Old March 4th 04, 06:36 PM
Roberta Zollner

Tried it -got a page starting with "Helaas", which sounds like a negative in
a Shakespearian sort of way :-) Not to worry, I'll ask the hotel. Or hijack
a local person to drive me. Thanks for the info!
Roberta in D

Old March 4th 04, 07:45 PM
Dutch Quilter

See, Dutch is easy if you know your Shakespeare. Helaas = Alas, so
your linguistic analysis is correct. Say hi to Christien (who runs The
Border) from me if the locals don't take too much offence at being
hijaaked.
---
AC in NL

Old March 4th 04, 10:03 PM
Quilt Chick

I love your quilts, very nice. I voted for the untitled one on the bed!

--
Natalie Leaver in Darwin Australia

See my quilts and sewing projects at:
http://groups.msn.com/SewingCircle/shoebox.msnw
"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
Thanks for the view! (I voted for the Cosmic Metamorphosis.)
Roberta in D

"Dutch Quilter" quilter_at_cosman_dot_nl wrote in message
Hello all,
After postponing for years I finally took the time to create a website

show off my quilts. I would like to have your opinion, so please take a

look
and vote for your favorite.

Thank you!
---
AC from the Netherlands
http://www.cosman.nl

Old March 11th 04, 07:21 PM
Dr. Quilter

torn between maze and metamorphosis!

Debra wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:21:46 +0100, "Dutch Quilter"
quilter_at_cosman_dot_nl wrote:

Hello all,
After postponing for years I finally took the time to create a website to
show off my quilts. I would like to have your opinion, so please take a look
and vote for your favorite.

Thank you!
---
AC from the Netherlands
http://www.cosman.nl

I finally had a chance to go to your site. Wish I could vote for more
than one. I love Dusk and Untitled, but all of them are beautiful. I
can't wait to show my husband your site.
Debra in VA

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Journal quilts Marjorie Needlework 3 January 26th 05 01:28 AM
Two NY Quilt Exhibits - Talking Quilts, Threads of Faith Kyrae Needlework 0 March 20th 04 03:42 PM
I got to see some old quilts Hanne Gottliebsen Quilting 5 September 30th 03 05:29 PM
Quilts, Quilt Books, Chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 4 July 15th 03 03:18 AM
quilts, quilt books, chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 July 10th 03 11:39 PM