I'm back & I'm tired!

Old January 2nd 04, 08:32 PM
Brenda Lewis

Default I'm back & I'm tired!

We've returned from the two-week family trip. DD was good for most of
the trip. None of us got sick this year--probably because we all had
the flu at Thanksgiving.

I have some lovely stash acquisitions since my MIL found my Nordic
Needle wishlist. Four books of Christmas ornaments (mostly Hardanger),
Petals II (Lesa Steele), Misty Morning (Pat Hartman), The Minstrel (TW),
Bless the Lord O My Soul (A Stitch and a Prayer), Tulip Bouquet Kit
(Mill Hill), and Hanging By A Thread (sorry, MM, I'm slow this year!!!
I promise I will have Cutwork before next Christmas.). She said there
were three items backordered which she will send but those are still a
surprise. I also made a chart from a plastic canvas cross Mom has
hanging in her window since she wants more.

We shot over four rolls of film so there will be lots of pictures up on
my site...someday. I still have a lot of unpacking to do. AFAIK, we
only left behind one baby bottle and one stuffed animal. I also lost a
bra GRRRRR. Did one of your maidens swipe it, Jim?

bought gifts here which we knew we couldn't find in Iowa (family photos
from our local photographer for example). A couple of very difficult
things were ordered online and sent there (yup, those Gundam Wing
models). Everything else was bought and wrapped after we got there.
Luckily Mom was happy to watch her only grandchild for the day so I
could get lots of exercise in Coral Ridge Mall.

Well, I better save the other 500 messages and go back to my bill paying
and unpacking. It's good to be back?!?

--
Brenda Lewis
WIP: "Pink Baby" photo frame, Candamar

Old January 2nd 04, 08:34 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Welcome home!
Cheryl

Old January 2nd 04, 09:21 PM
Ellice

On 1/2/04 3:32 PM,"Brenda Lewis" posted:

We've returned from the two-week family trip. DD was good for most of
the trip. None of us got sick this year--probably because we all had
the flu at Thanksgiving.

Glad to hear you're back, and all healthy!

I have some lovely stash acquisitions since my MIL found my Nordic
Needle wishlist. Four books of Christmas ornaments (mostly Hardanger),
Petals II (Lesa Steele), Misty Morning (Pat Hartman), The Minstrel (TW),
Bless the Lord O My Soul (A Stitch and a Prayer), Tulip Bouquet Kit
(Mill Hill), and Hanging By A Thread (sorry, MM, I'm slow this year!!!
I promise I will have Cutwork before next Christmas.). She said there
were three items backordered which she will send but those are still a

WOW - you did well in the stash category. I think DH ordered some things,
which just haven't gotten here yet. I'm only a little jealous - but good for
you.

We shot over four rolls of film so there will be lots of pictures up on
my site...someday. I still have a lot of unpacking to do. AFAIK, we
only left behind one baby bottle and one stuffed animal. I also lost a
bra GRRRRR. Did one of your maidens swipe it, Jim?

Hey - that's not bad - 2 week trip, with baby, and so little lost. Hmmm-
were you thinking Jim's maidens were feeling cold?

Luckily Mom was happy to watch her only grandchild for the day so I
could get lots of exercise in Coral Ridge Mall.

Exercise? Should we guess -was that walking - or opening the wallet? Either
way, good for you.

Well, I better save the other 500 messages and go back to my bill paying
and unpacking. It's good to be back?!?

Good to have you back. Happy, Healthy New Year - to you and all of us!

ellice

Old January 3rd 04, 11:26 AM
F.James Cripwell

Brenda Lewis ) writes:
(snip)
I also lost a bra GRRRRR. Did one of your maidens swipe it, Jim?
(snip)
--
Brenda Lewis

I sincerely hope not!! (VBG)

--
Jim Cripwell.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of one's life, any

I think I'm back! Sjpolyclay Beads 23 October 7th 04 09:14 AM
AD: Finally back melting glass. EBay and JB auctions Susan B. Beads 14 April 14th 04 08:34 PM
I'm back.... KDK Beads 4 September 26th 03 04:39 PM