OT-future long distance visiting and/or quilt shows (just to keep this on topic somewhat)

Old August 12th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Don/Gen

Default OT-future long distance visiting and/or quilt shows (just to keep this on topic somewhat)

I'm 3 hrs. south of Detroit, but know the area fairly well. My DS is near
Ypsilanti. I wish I'd known you were there. I'd have gone up to meet you.
If you want a pit stop in the Columbus, OH area we've got extra beds, plus 5
LQS. Give a holler if this works.
Gen

Visiting Long Beach, CA Cheryl Beads 0 December 16th 05 07:26 PM
Hurricane Charley Fred Needlework 270 September 5th 04 07:24 PM
AD, OT and On Topic - many posts in one! (long) Kandice Seeber Beads 33 July 11th 04 01:33 AM