Silver Jewellery

Old March 30th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Default Silver Jewellery

Hi I am very much fond of silvery jwelley . I like the silver ear rings
and bracelets . Can any one tell me where i can get these things
..I mean some link. I want to wear them in my sister's marriage next
month .

Old March 31st 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Celisa wrote:
Hi I am very much fond of silvery jwelley . I like the silver ear rings
and bracelets . Can any one tell me where i can get these things
.I mean some link. I want to wear them in my sister's marriage next
month .

Now if you came to my stall, Id ask you the following questions,
Where are you located?
How much had you in mind on spending?
do you want the real silver ie solid of quality,
or as you say silvery? just for show for the wedding?
Becauset the range of quality goes from top quality guaranteed
sterling grade that will last you all your life to the junk that Nike
gave away recenty and allejedly caused the death of a person.
that was flash plated lead!! according to the news I heard.
So As youve not much time, ie the wedding is soon, dont go on line ,
try to find where ever you are a small speciallist shop and go and talk
to them. If they care about their customers thell help you choose well
withing your budget.
Youll get to see all kinds of prices and quality.
from indian imported to locally craftsman made items
Theres plenty to choose from,

Old April 1st 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Celisa wrote:
Hi I am very much fond of silvery jwelley . I like the silver ear rings
and bracelets . Can any one tell me where i can get these things
.I mean some link. I want to wear them in my sister's marriage next
month .

What?

You could figure out how to post to a news group, but you can'f figure out how
to use Google?

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Old April 13th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

That is rude She was asking for assistance! no need to be rude! beside
i sure some probally also sent their Link!V

Old April 14th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

try www.silverstall.com

Old April 24th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

please see our website www.venusjewells.com you will find what u need
thanks

Keeping tarnish at bay Snaggeltooth Jewelry 6 March 17th 06 05:04 AM
annealing brass C Ryman Jewelry 2 July 8th 05 01:46 AM
pure silver jewellery boomkap Jewelry 0 January 9th 05 01:49 AM
Sterling silver question (.925) porkchops Jewelry 7 January 24th 04 06:58 PM
BEADING & JEWELLERY CLASSES START 4th OCTOBER 2003 JulesGems ~ Beads & Things Jewelry 0 September 24th 03 04:01 PM