OT - Jokes from Christmas Crackers

Old November 25th 05, 01:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - Jokes from Christmas Crackers

Part of my family's tradition is to open Christmas Crackers on both
Thanksgiving and Christmas. (DH has found instructions for making giant
ones, but that's a funny and/or tragic story waiting to happen)

This year's jokes included the following:

Two flies are sitting on Robinson Crusoe's head. As one flies off, he calls
to the other, "Cheerio! See you on Friday!"

------

What do you call a man with a spade on his head?

Doug

------------

What do you call a man who claps at Christmas?

Santapplause

----------

This one was my favorite (make of that what you will):

What happened to the man who listened to a match?

He burnt his ear!

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply

Old November 25th 05, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

LOL. My favorite is the Robinson Crusoe. But, not a chance, Wendy, no
amount of awful jokes will prevent me from telling my annual, really
groaning, Christmas joke.
Have I ever told you that, years ago, at least a dozen, I was getting
out of my car. Now, Wendy, I'm the very cautious type. I always lock my
door. I always look around for anyone suspicious looking. That kind of
careful person. I am appalled when I see someone leave their car, keys in
it, windows down and no notion whatever if Charles Manson is laying on the
sidewalk in front of their tires.
But, just as I got out of my car, there was a man getting out of a red
truck. He was going in Hancock's. Probably on an errand for his wife or
sweetheart.
I could not help myself.
As I laughed and we walked into Hancock's,
I asked him . . . . Do you know why . . .

Polly, Helen and other names
om...

Old November 25th 05, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Qwyzzle level 25

I've guessed every spelling of tutankhamen...spelled forwards and back...
ankh..forward and back...cross..egypt...king tut...you name it...I cannot
get it..
anyone got a clue????? Mary /vt

Old November 25th 05, 03:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

The ameN is capitolized that way as the clue...has nothing to do with Egypt.

Carissa

--
There are three ways to get something done:
do it yourself, hire someone, or forbid your kids to do it.

Old November 25th 05, 08:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I"m stuck on 26....four singers....one maybe Elvis...the one onthe right i
haven't a clue....
Any help????..Don't know what is required for that yet. .Mary

"Carissa" wrote in message
But I am still stuck on 33
forgot to add that

Carissa

Old November 25th 05, 08:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Is that the one with Micheal Jackson and Boy George, the blank pic and one
other? If so the guy on the end is Jackson Browne.

Carissa (who hates level 33)