Celtic designs

Old March 18th 04, 04:32 PM
Pat Iverson

Default Celtic designs

Does anyone have simple celtic designs, using bias tape, web-pages they can
direct me to?
Thank you.

Old March 19th 04, 12:02 AM
Mystified One

Here's some for you, and it's free, so long as it's for personal use and not
for profit:

http://www.aon-celtic.com/free/cfreewarecliparts.html

news

Old March 19th 04, 01:21 AM
Kim E

Scarlett Rose has some good patterns, I've made several in her
inventory. I've also ordered from her with no problems at all

NAYY,
Kim

Old March 19th 04, 06:36 PM
Denise Jameson

WOW! This is an awesome site! Thanks for sharing!

Denise (adding to her long list of quilts she wants to make)!