WANTED - Black Diamond Beads

Old November 8th 04, 05:17 PM
R. Hale

Default WANTED - Black Diamond Beads

Hello -

I am looking for black diamond beads for a necklace...

I have searched most of the internet sights available and checked with
ebay but unable to find anything so far.

I have seen these in the trade shows but cannot seem to find any at
this time online...

Any ideas where I might look for these...

Thanks...
Old November 8th 04, 06:08 PM
Dr. Sooz

Do you mean Swarovski crystal black diamond colored crystal beads?

I am looking for black diamond beads for a necklace...

I have searched most of the internet sights available and checked with
ebay but unable to find anything so far.

I have seen these in the trade shows but cannot seem to find any at
this time online...

Any ideas where I might look for these...

~~
Sooz
The things that will destroy us a politics without principle; pleasure
without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business
without morality; science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice. - M.
Ghandi

Old November 9th 04, 03:51 AM
Stephanie

Or do you mean Marcasite beads (often called black diamonds)?

Or true black colored Diamonds...

Do you mean Swarovski crystal black diamond colored crystal beads?

I am looking for black diamond beads for a necklace...

..Stephanie.

Gotta Question?
Google: rec.craft.bead
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

Old June 12th 13, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

On Monday, November 8, 2004 9:47:12 PM UTC+5:30, R. Hale wrote:
Hello -

I am looking for black diamond beads for a necklace...

I have searched most of the internet sights available and checked with
ebay but unable to find anything so far.

I have seen these in the trade shows but cannot seem to find any at
this time online...

Any ideas where I might look for these...

Thanks...

Black diamond beads available on Beacab Gems Inc come in cube, smooth and faceted round, and drum shapes. Beads are available in sizes ranging from 1.5–2 mm diameter to 3–9 mm diameter in different shapes. Weights range from multiple strings of up to 400 carats to single strands of as little as 11 carats. Whatever your sourcing needs, you will be sure to find something to meet them at our site http://beacab.com/diamond-beads/blac...ond-beads.html
Old June 12th 13, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

On Monday, November 8, 2004 9:47:12 PM UTC+5:30, R. Hale wrote:
Hello -

I am looking for black diamond beads for a necklace...

I have searched most of the internet sights available and checked with
ebay but unable to find anything so far.

I have seen these in the trade shows but cannot seem to find any at
this time online...

Any ideas where I might look for these...

Thanks...

You can find out various online beads stores where available widest range of black diamond beads....

You can visit Beacab Gems Inc - Here available approx 100 product with faceted, cube and drum shape.