I am back

Old November 14th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
GrammyKathy

Default I am back

Just wanted to let everyone what had happened to me. My nephew had my
internet shut off and I just did get back online. Earl (DH) is finally
home, but we still have to get the truck fixed. He had to have it
towed back. If any one has any questions, please ask I can't remember
what I have told you and haven't.. My groups were very talkative, I had
over 4000 emails. It is so good to be back, BOY have I missed all my
groups.

Kathy in Il.

Old November 14th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

I are glad you are back and that your dh is finally home and well, I hope!
Hopefully everything in your life will get back to normal!!!!!

Take care....
Laurie G. in CA

oups.com...

Old November 14th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
GrammyKathy

Laurie G.

I don't WANT my life to get back to NORMAL.. I want it to get BETTER.
PLEASE, would y9ou all keep praying for a home for us and a way to get
the truck fixed so he can get back to working.

Kathy in Il.

Old November 14th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Welcome, welcome back!!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
over my migraine
--
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old November 14th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Welcome home, Kathy.
Possibly you missed the post where we voted you as December's
Chocolate Snack Provider. I know, I know, you're honored.
We will be honored, too, to bite into the delicious chocolate goodies
you'll be shipping to everyone in a couple of weeks.
Fat quarters are optional, of course.
.... blame it on Pat in Virginia, she's always begging for chocolate
and with the Holidays approaching it's easy to get caught up
in the madness. ;-D

Anyway, glad to see you back here on the newsgroup, Kathy.

Ragmop/Sandy--quilting and adding to the stash in
beautiful north Texas where the doors and windows are open to
the gentle breeze and new fabric is gently shaking off the
chemicals and dust in the washing machine -- LOL

On 11/14/06 10:11 AM, in article
, "GrammyKathy"

Old November 14th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

So, the Queen of (Fabric) Beggars is
taking a lesson from me?? I am so Honored!!
ROFL, PAT

Sandy Ellison wrote:

Howdy!

Welcome home, Kathy.
Possibly you missed the post where we voted you as December's
Chocolate Snack Provider. I know, I know, you're honored.
We will be honored, too, to bite into the delicious chocolate goodies
you'll be shipping to everyone in a couple of weeks.
Fat quarters are optional, of course.
... blame it on Pat in Virginia, she's always begging for chocolate
and with the Holidays approaching it's easy to get caught up
in the madness. ;-D

....cut...
Old November 14th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Kathy and Family: Sending best wishes
and prayers for your needs. Hugs, PAT

Old November 16th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate Dicey

GrammyKathy wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone what had happened to me. My nephew had my
internet shut off and I just did get back online. Earl (DH) is finally
home, but we still have to get the truck fixed. He had to have it
towed back. If any one has any questions, please ask I can't remember
what I have told you and haven't.. My groups were very talkative, I had
over 4000 emails. It is so good to be back, BOY have I missed all my
groups.

Kathy in Il.

I wondered how you were doing, how Earl is, and what the problem was!

Why on earth did a nephew get the internet shut off? daft thing to do...

Glad to see you, and hope you and Earl are both doing well. Fingers are
still crossed for the truck!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 16th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

Welcome back Kathy! I bet this is a relief!

Musicmaker

Old November 18th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
GrammyKathy

Kate,

I discovered this morning that he has done something with ALL of my
coats, I can't find any of them anywhere. We are talking about between
$200 and $300 worth of coats, 2 I can not replace.

GrammyKathy

Kate Dicey wrote:
GrammyKathy wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone what had happened to me. My nephew had my
internet shut off and I just did get back online. Earl (DH) is finally
home, but we still have to get the truck fixed. He had to have it
towed back. If any one has any questions, please ask I can't remember
what I have told you and haven't.. My groups were very talkative, I had
over 4000 emails. It is so good to be back, BOY have I missed all my
groups.

Kathy in Il.

I wondered how you were doing, how Earl is, and what the problem was!

Why on earth did a nephew get the internet shut off? daft thing to do...

Glad to see you, and hope you and Earl are both doing well. Fingers are
still crossed for the truck!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Katherine's back! Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 8 August 17th 05 04:37 PM
OT back to the house [long, trip journal] Ginger in CA Quilting 4 July 25th 05 04:29 PM
Jeesh... back again! MRH Yarn 19 July 23rd 05 08:43 PM
Back of the work Alison in OH Needlework 5 November 29th 04 07:08 PM