AD: Old Hollywood & Jester's Fort

Old June 15th 05, 01:29 AM
JC

Default AD: Old Hollywood & Jester's Fort

First, the Monteverde auction ends tonight. It's a favorite set of
mine.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
And I just listed one of those fabulous/glamorous sets, Old Hollywood,
with flowers in shades of grey and purple with black dotted trim.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
And take a look at Jester's Fort, a fun set with layered jewel tones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks for looking & pura vida,
JC
www.jcherrellglass.com
http://stores.ebay.com/JC-Herrell-Glass

Old June 15th 05, 01:34 AM
Kandice Seeber

OMG - gorgeous!!! I love those flower beads - very pretty - every time you
list a set like that I drool. Mmmmmm

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
oups.com...

Old June 15th 05, 01:57 AM
Marisa Cappetta

I really like Monteverde and Jester's Fort. I can see me wearing them
Marisa AU/NZ

oups.com...

Old June 15th 05, 06:29 AM
Marissa Undercofler

WOW!!!!! That "Old Hollywood" set is just WOW!!!!!!! There is no other word
for it....it is stunningly gorgeous!!! Just totally stunning!!! The
"Jester Fort" set is great too. Nice, playful, and colorful. Very well done
on both sets.

Keep up the wonderful work.

Marissa

oups.com...

Old June 15th 05, 04:40 PM
JC

Thank, ladies! I love your feedback on these sets. I really like
making both styles! And both are addictive but those florals like in
Old Hollywood are so fun for me! I've never had so much fun making
florals!
So thank you again!

Old June 15th 05, 04:43 PM
Su/Cutworks

JC wrote:

Thank, ladies! I love your feedback on these sets. I really like
making both styles! And both are addictive but those florals like in
Old Hollywood are so fun for me! I've never had so much fun making
florals!

Ah, but those new pearly Mayan Dream beads! Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

-Su

--
British Lampwork 'Modern Glass - Ancient Roots'
http://www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Old June 15th 05, 05:18 PM
Kalera Stratton

I adore the work you're doing with layered dot beads... they have so
much depth, light, and color, and are really rich-feeling. I *already*
adored the florals and have raved about them so I won't go on *too* much
about them...

http://www.beadwife.com
Old June 15th 05, 06:11 PM
JC

You are on top of it, Su! I just made them and had to list them right
away. Sometimes those beads get all jumpy if you let them sit there...
Thank you!

Old June 15th 05, 06:12 PM
JC

Thank you, Kalera! Dots are so... addictive. Both the glass kind and
the candy kind.

Old June 15th 05, 08:37 PM
Su/Cutworks

JC wrote:

You are on top of it, Su! I just made them and had to list them right
away. Sometimes those beads get all jumpy if you let them sit there...
Thank you!

Well, I'm on that set at least for now! I love that pearly effect and your
dot control is superb. You've inspired Mike to try some of the scale beads
too, he's really intrigued by the way the layers work together. Your work
is some that he likes the most, you have a dotty way about you both. I
think he could make dots till the cows come home.

-Su

--
..sig lite: http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk All roads lead to beads.
British Lampwork 'Modern Glass - Ancient Roots'
http://www.britishlampwork.co.uk

EGA in Fort Worth area Sue Seibert Needlework 0 November 12th 04 04:19 AM
Glass fusing classes in Fort Worth TX area Sue Seibert Glass 2 May 18th 04 01:51 PM
Quilt Show in Fort Lauderdale Quilting 1 March 17th 04 05:08 PM
Quilt Show in Fort Myers deMoMo Quilting 0 January 12th 04 05:54 PM
OT - Old Hollywood Squares LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 28 September 13th 03 03:37 PM