Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

Old March 5th 09, 11:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
abbey in australia

Default Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

Hi everyone.
I’m doing a small-business course, and I need to do this survey
amongst a group of people of my choice. Because most of this stuff is
new to me, and I’m really quite nervous, I’ve chosen quilt-makers - to
stay in my comfort-zone!!! I’d be really grateful for some responses,
especially (but not only) from Australia.

1. Where do you live (town, state)?
2. About how many quilts do you make per year?
3. Do you use a professional machine quilter?
4. What are the 3 (or more) handiest features of their service?

Thank you very, very much.
I’ll let you know the results
Old March 5th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

I am in Suffolk, in the UK.
Finish (!) 3 or 4 a year.
Have never used a professional quilter
So No. 4 doesn't apply.

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Old March 5th 09, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
PhillyQuilter

On Mar 5, 5:21*am, abbey in australia wrote:
1. I'm in the US in Wayne, Pennsylvania
2.

Old March 5th 09, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
PhillyQuilter

Sorry, this apparently sent before I was finished.

1. Wayne, PA, US
2. 1 large (queen+) 3-4 smaller
3. No but have considered
4. a) wouldn't have to make the sandwich, b) would free up my time
for tops, c) stitching would be more accurate than my present machine
quilting skills.

Diana H - Gulph Mills, PA

Old March 5th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary

1) Springfield, IL
2) 2 to 4
3) no -- I do it all by hand!
4) not applicable

Good luck with your survey!
Old March 5th 09, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

1. Meridian, Idaho
2. maybe 6 (lap, baby or wall size)
3. sometimes
4. pretty work, lets me do something else
Old March 5th 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW[_3_]

On Mar 5, 5:21*am, abbey in australia wrote:
Hi everyone.

I live in Lumberton, NJ
I make approximately 6 quilts per year
Yes
I can purchase the batting from her; she has a large selection of
stitch patterns and thread colors to choose from; she meets the agreed
to deadline.

Alice in NJ

Old March 5th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
abbey in australia

Thank you Sally, for taking the trouble to help me. I really
appreciate it.
Abbey

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

abbey in australia wrote:
Hi everyone.
I’m doing a small-business course, and I need to do this survey
amongst a group of people of my choice. Because most of this stuff is
new to me, and I’m really quite nervous, I’ve chosen quilt-makers - to
stay in my comfort-zone!!! I’d be really grateful for some responses,
especially (but not only) from Australia.

1. Where do you live (town, state)?
2. About how many quilts do you make per year?
3. Do you use a professional machine quilter?
4. What are the 3 (or more) handiest features of their service?

Thank you very, very much.
I’ll let you know the results- Hide quoted text -

Old March 5th 09, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
abbey in australia

On Mar 5, 11:22*pm, PhillyQuilter wrote:
On Mar 5, 5:21*am, abbey in australia wrote:
1. * * I'm in the US in Wayne, Pennsylvania
2.

Hi everyone.
I’m doing a small-business course, and I need to do this survey
amongst a group of people of my choice. Because most of this stuff is
new to me, and I’m really quite nervous, I’ve chosen quilt-makers - to
stay in my comfort-zone!!! I’d be really grateful for some responses,
especially (but not only) from Australia.

1. * * *Where do you live (town, state)?
2. * * *About how many quilts do you make per year?
3. * * *Do you use a professional machine quilter?
4. * * *What are the 3 (or more) handiest features of their service?

Thank you very, very much.
I’ll let you know the results- Hide quoted text -

Thank you 'PhillyQuilter' for taking the trouble to help me. I really
appreciate it.
Abbey

Old March 5th 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
abbey in australia

On Mar 5, 11:45*pm, Mary wrote:
1) * * Springfield, IL
2) * * 2 to 4
3) * * no -- I do it all by hand!
4) * * not applicable

Good luck with your survey!

Thank you Mary, for taking the trouble to help me. I really appreciate
it.
Abbey

Binding Survey Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 January 31st 07 01:26 PM
OT-new survey Sharon Gates Quilting 21 February 9th 06 07:38 PM
Survey and OT ~Candace~ Beads 34 September 23rd 04 07:53 PM
survey ILENE McCOY Sewing 8 December 3rd 03 03:17 PM
Have you done a Fabric survey? CPI \(Aprshowers @ work\) Quilting 24 November 8th 03 05:13 AM