which collection and where to buy?

Old November 10th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers[_3_]

Default which collection and where to buy?

I'm doing the Northcott Flower of the Month Club, our store is actually
a few months out of synch, so we'll being doing January to April of 2007
in 2008. Along with each month's fabrics, there has been a fairly
consistent set of background fabrics, mostly single colour floral, with
the change in colour used to give the floral appearance being so minimal
that to call it tone on tone would almost discredit it! They are then
overprinted with gold bugs of various sorts. Whilst writing this, I've
just randomly managed to find what fabric collection it is, as it wasn't
part of the flower of the month collection, looks like they are from a
collection called "Garden Etchings", which comes in green, blue, red,
magenta, orange. Looks like there are several more fabrics than I've so
far seen. The store I'm doing this at doesn't carry this whole
collection and just has a few bolts on the same shelf as the flower of
the month bolts and mostly just the regular ladybugs, which are my least
favourite. Has anyone seen this collection in an online store? I am
considering choosing myself a christmas present!

--
Cheers

Anne
http://baltimorealbum.blogspot.com/
Old November 10th 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Hi Anne, bugfabric.com is selling Garden Etchings. What a gorgeous
line of fabric! I may have to pick up a FQ or two for my bug fabric
drawer.

http://www.bugfabric.com/bees_flies.htm

Enjoy,
Sunny

Old November 10th 07, 06:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers[_3_]

Sunny wrote:
Hi Anne, bugfabric.com is selling Garden Etchings. What a gorgeous
line of fabric! I may have to pick up a FQ or two for my bug fabric
drawer.

I don't really think of it as bug fabric, it's been interesting on the
patterns, working out which description goes with which fabric, because
when it's been bees or wasps, they will not mention that and you're
looking through your fabric trying to match them all up - I wish they
gave us the patterns in colour.

Anne
Old November 10th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita in MA

Sunny,

Take a look at fabric.com They have a fat quarter collection of Garden
Etchings on sale. The link is http://tinyurl.com/2uteqk

NAYY and all that. They say they have 21 in stock so please wait to
order until I get mine :-)

Rita L.

Old November 10th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Look at the sales date...it's expired. I'd e them first to see if it's still
valid.
I typed in "Garden Etchings" on the multi-list:
http://www.quiltshops.com/index.html
and came up with a list that have them for sale and ONE is ON sale at:
http://www.dssewingcenters.com/cgi-b...d=1#2706-62for $6.88 yd. I have NEVER shopped there so I can't say anything about them.Do any of you have any comments about D's Sewing Center:http://www.dssewingcenters.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi ???Gotta say I fell in love with the butterflies and the one of the collage.Butterfly (can I live without it?)"Rita in MA" wrote in ... Sunny, Take a look at fabric.com They have a fat quarter collection of GardenEtchings on sale. The link is http://tinyurl.com/2uteqk NAYY and all that. They say they have 21 in stock so please wait to orderuntil I get mine :-) Rita L. Sunny wrote: Hi Anne, bugfabric.com is selling Garden Etchings. What a gorgeous line of fabric! I may have to pick up a FQ or two for my bug fabric drawer. http://www.bugfabric.com/bees_flies.htm Enjoy, Sunny

Old November 10th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita in MA

Hmmm...yes, it does look like it has. BUT, that is the price I got when
I ordered this morning. Now there are 20 FQ packs left :-)

Rita L.

Old November 10th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

http://quiltshops.com/search.htm