Catching up on other projects

Old October 30th 15, 05:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Catching up on other projects

Thought I better clue everyone in on what I am doing now. I have made two sets of 4 place mats/napkins for my kitchen and didn't like either one, so they will go to the Senior Centers craft show along with those hot pads I make after every quilt to get rid of extra fabric. I also finished pin cushions then glued them inside short glass containers. I will also furnish a poster showing I used Insulbrite in the hot pads. I am working on small zipper purses to hold what ever and these are 6 to 10 inches long. These are lined purses with outside prints and inside prints or plain and used batting for the centers. They are cute and easy to make.
All of the baby quilts are finished and I brought warm and natural batting because I thought it might hold up better than regular batting, especially since baby quilts get washed a lot. I also washed and ironed flannel for the backings. Anytime I use flannel I wash and iron it because it will shrink at least an inch or more.
Have a good Halloween every one. Don't forget to turn your clocks back Saturday night if you live in the USA.
Sandy$
Old October 30th 15, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

wrote in message

[...]

Thanks for letting us know what you have been working on!
Barbara in FL

catching up Cheryl Isaak Needlework 5 April 17th 11 04:09 PM
Catching up LaurieB Beads 6 April 25th 08 08:12 AM
Catching up with NG Jenn/Jalynne Quilting 0 March 31st 08 01:46 AM
Catching up... Dannielle Quilting 9 July 1st 06 12:46 PM
Unfinished projects -> finished projects Elsa Yarn 2 December 22nd 03 07:02 PM