Ping Polly-----Sewing for Baby

Old June 8th 13, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Ping Polly-----Sewing for Baby

Polly, when you sew cloth diapers do you use a paper pattern or make your
own using a disposable diaper? Do you make a Semi-fitted diaper or was of
the old fashion rectangles like from 1950's. Don't have time to make any
right now, but I'm thinking I might during the winter for charity. Or I may
stick to blankets------less thinking involved! Thanks, Barbara

Old June 8th 13, 07:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Fitted. No thinking involved. I made my pattern with sand paper. Stack 3
layers (diaper fabric, soaker, whatever), lay the pattern down on the stack,
stitch around and turn. Not nearly as complicated as a pillow case. Get
back to me when winter comes and I'll send or show you the pattern. Polly
m...

Ping Polly Taria Quilting 12 July 20th 12 03:28 AM
Polly's new baby quilt photos Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 39 June 12th 10 12:54 AM
Baby quilt because Polly made me! KJ Quilting 33 August 2nd 09 07:20 PM
Ping Polly! KJ Quilting 23 April 5th 09 02:32 AM
ot Ping: polly Taria Quilting 15 May 4th 08 10:05 PM