Yay for good news!

Old May 22nd 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
WoolyGooly

Default Yay for good news!

Some of you may recall that my son's occupational therapist and our
good friend had been placed on the regional heart transplant list.

She got "The Call" a little before 7pm last night, was in surgery
shortly after midnight.

We have no news as of right now but we're sure she's fine. We'll make
get-well cards this afternoon and drop them off at the CICU desk
tomorrow.

Old May 22nd 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

hesira wrote:
That's wonderful, Woolie!

Hesira

On May 22, 9:57 am, WoolyGooly wrote:
Some of you may recall that my son's occupational therapist and our
good friend had been placed on the regional heart transplant list.

She got "The Call" a little before 7pm last night, was in surgery
shortly after midnight.

We have no news as of right now but we're sure she's fine. We'll make
get-well cards this afternoon and drop them off at the CICU desk
tomorrow.

That's very good news Wooly. I hope your friend's convalescence goes
well and that she makes a speedy recovery.
Old May 22nd 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Wooly wrote:

Some of you may recall that my son's occupational therapist and our
good friend had been placed on the regional heart transplant list.

She got "The Call" a little before 7pm last night, was in surgery
shortly after midnight.

We have no news as of right now but we're sure she's fine. We'll make
get-well cards this afternoon and drop them off at the CICU desk
tomorrow.

Good news, indeed!! Woohoo!!

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old May 22nd 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On May 22, 10:57 am, WoolyGooly wrote:
Some of you may recall that my son's occupational therapist and our
good friend had been placed on the regional heart transplant list.

She got "The Call" a little before 7pm last night, was in surgery
shortly after midnight.

We have no news as of right now but we're sure she's fine. We'll make
get-well cards this afternoon and drop them off at the CICU desk
tomorrow.

Great to hear, Wooly!

Higs,
Katherine

Old May 23rd 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

On May 23, 2:57 am, WoolyGooly wrote:
She got "The Call" a little before 7pm last night, was in surgery
shortly after midnight.

Good news indeed!
I hope her recovery is speedy and smooth.

VP

Old May 23rd 07, 07:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

WoolyGooly wrote:
Some of you may recall that my son's occupational therapist and our
good friend had been placed on the regional heart transplant list.

She got "The Call" a little before 7pm last night, was in surgery
shortly after midnight.

We have no news as of right now but we're sure she's fine. We'll make
get-well cards this afternoon and drop them off at the CICU desk
tomorrow.w

Thanks for telling us Wooly, I have thought of her several times.

Nothing like good news!
Dennis
Old May 26th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"WoolyGooly" wrote in message
Some of you may recall that my son's occupational therapist and our
good friend had been placed on the regional heart transplant list.

She got "The Call" a little before 7pm last night, was in surgery
shortly after midnight.

We have no news as of right now but we're sure she's fine. We'll make
get-well cards this afternoon and drop them off at the CICU desk
tomorrow.

Hi Wooly,

Guess I wasn't around when you mentioned this before, but I am still happy
to ready that your friend/son's occupational therapist is being helped with
her health problem. I will say a prayer for her speedy recovery.

*hugs*
Gemini