on Facebook instead . . .

Old September 2nd 13, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

Default on Facebook instead . . .

I've been visiting the Facebook page on a regular basis. Had trouble
getting here though because my old computer just had a hard time getting
here. That old computer was from 2005, so what was I expecting??!! Voila!!
New computer. I've had the new laptop since Friday, but just got all my
Internet "stuff" downloaded, installed, and reconnected today. (At least I
think I got it all.)

Meanwhile, anybody got any words of wisdom about Windows 8? So far I'm not
having any trouble with it. EQStitch installed just fine, but now I need to
get Foundation Factory and all the EQ add-ins on. I'm itching to get down
to business with EQStitch on this wider screen.

Wish me luck! (Maybe I should take a nap first?)

Kay Ahr in Indianapolis, Indiana USA (again)
(used to be in Reno/Sparks, Nevada)

Now no Facebook Sunny[_2_] Quilting 3 August 12th 11 01:18 AM
FACEBOOK OT R. E. Wicker Quilting 9 June 14th 10 06:51 AM
Facebook Karen C - Calif Needlework 3 December 11th 09 02:46 PM
Facebook Julia in MN[_5_] Quilting 2 September 15th 09 09:22 PM
Facebook [email protected] Quilting 1 September 15th 09 03:22 PM