The wedding stuff...

Old January 21st 04, 06:53 AM
Claire Owen

Default The wedding stuff...

"Kate Dicey" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
...Is on the web site! Look in Sewing Projects, under the Wedding
Things heading for Margaret's Wedding. This stuff seems to be doing
well so far, despite one or two set-backs...

One waistcoat almost complete
One adult bridesmaid gown almost ready for fitting (next Tuesday): I
want to get the sleeves in before then
Two little bridesmaid dresses all cut out, skirts seamed.

To do:
2 hats (cut out)
1 bow ties (to be cut out)
Fitting/alterations, sleeves, zips, and hems on adult bridesmaid gown
2 little bridesmaid dresses to put together for fitting on Saturday 31st
January

I *THINK* I can manage that! ;D That will leave me with most of
February to get the other set sorted for their fitting at the end of
that month! Considering that there is actually about one and a half
day's sewing involved with each dress, and another day for the hats and
bow tie, I don't think it'll be too bad!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Lovely work as ever Kate .Thank you for sharing.
Claire