RCTQ Website - Monthly Announcement

Old September 2nd 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Default RCTQ Website - Monthly Announcement

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/
RCTQ has a website listing photo links and blogs of frequent posters to
RCTQ. There is also a list of RCTQ members who offer longarm services.
There is also a link to the FAQs, and the FAQs link back to the website.
WOW, it's been up 6 months now!
If you would like to be included, please let me know.
If you discover dead links, please let me know.
(Last month, the message double-spaced all on its own. Let's see what
happens when I click "send" this time!
--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old September 3rd 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 10:41:44 -0700, "Kay Ahr"
wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/
RCTQ has a website listing photo links and blogs of frequent posters to
RCTQ. There is also a list of RCTQ members who offer longarm services.
There is also a link to the FAQs, and the FAQs link back to the website.
WOW, it's been up 6 months now!
If you would like to be included, please let me know.
If you discover dead links, please let me know.
(Last month, the message double-spaced all on its own. Let's see what
happens when I click "send" this time!

Anyone who had Yahoo albums might want to take the time to send your
new picture site addy to Kay.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old September 3rd 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/
RCTQ has a website listing photo links and blogs of frequent posters to
RCTQ. There is also a list of RCTQ members who offer longarm services.
There is also a link to the FAQs, and the FAQs link back to the website.
WOW, it's been up 6 months now!
If you would like to be included, please let me know.
If you discover dead links, please let me know.
(Last month, the message double-spaced all on its own. Let's see what
happens when I click "send" this time!

Anyone who had Yahoo albums might want to take the time to send your
new picture site addy to Kay.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Thank you!! Excellent idea, Debra!

RCTQ website Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 0 August 2nd 07 01:57 PM
rctq website Laurie G. Quilting 1 May 2nd 07 03:17 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT -- RCTQ Webpage Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 27 April 10th 07 05:44 PM
RCTQ BOM Website [email protected] Quilting 3 February 9th 05 08:08 PM
RCTQ website ? Dreamweaver Quilting 2 November 26th 03 01:06 AM