Swarovski Fire Opal!!

Old July 15th 04, 10:51 PM
Amanda Richards

Default Swarovski Fire Opal!!

You are probably all going to say 'so what?' but I saw a single sample of
the Fire Opal colour on a card and was absolutely stunned by it so went on a
search of eBay and found a really nice seller, carefully picked 6 packs of
crystals (2 being Fire Opal and Fire Opal AB) making sure they came to less
than the amount I would get charged duty and VAT and hit the Pay button, 3
days later they had flown the Atlantic and were in my hot little hands.
These are the most amazing colour of bead and I have no idea of what I am
going to make with them apart from take them out each day to let them catch
the light. So my thanks to a wonderful seller on eBay and my hopes that
Swarovski come up with more bi-colours like them. And if you haven't seen
any please try and when you do find them take them into the sunlight.

A very happy
Amanda
Nottingham, England

Old July 15th 04, 11:16 PM
Marisa2

Amanda,

Neat!

Who is the wonderful seller?

Marisa2

Amanda Richards wrote:

[...]

Teva Yafae Original Designs
inspired by nature

For unique jewelry or apparel, or to learn about having your
own Jewelry home-party or children's party, please visit:

http://www.tevayafae.com

Old July 16th 04, 12:17 AM
Dr. Sooz

Fire Opal is thrilling, I agree....one of my very favorite colors of Swarovski!

BTW -- if you're going to extol the virtues of a seller, we like it if you
share the info....BUT you don't HAVE to. :-)

[...]

~~
Sooz
Old July 16th 04, 02:44 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I have a sea fan pendant from RCB's own Cheryl (dragonbeads.com) that is
red, orange, gold and dichro. I picked up some 8 mm fire opal rounds to go
with it and some goldy-orangey seeds and some darker accents and I've got
this 'fire' themed necklace planned. Fire Opal rocks!

Barb

Old July 16th 04, 04:25 PM
Karin Cernik

You can get them from Letrinka (natch)... I used some on a bracelet I
made with Kalera's very cool flat rectangle beads, and they are
seriously gorgeous. (her beads, the crystals, both. :-)

Karin

Old July 16th 04, 06:49 PM
Dr. Sooz

You can get them from Letrinka (natch)... I used some on a bracelet I
made with Kalera's very cool flat rectangle beads, and they are
seriously gorgeous. (her beads, the crystals, both. :-)

Yeah!
Letrinka:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=208059&ssPageName=L2

I used them with a beadwoven base of deep vivid blue-violet beads, and
embellished with same -- using the Fire Opal as a scattering of a comet's trail
across the piece. I loved how it turned out. (It weighs like 50 pounds)
~~
Sooz
Old July 16th 04, 07:04 PM
ally

I got some from Letrinka too and they are just stunning. I have no idea
what I am going to use them in but the color was so gorgeous I just had
to have them. Hmmmm now if they did them in cubes....
:-)
--
ally
website: www.alcom.demon.co.uk
Old July 16th 04, 07:05 PM
ally

In article , Dr. Sooz
writes
You can get them from Letrinka (natch)... I used some on a bracelet I
made with Kalera's very cool flat rectangle beads, and they are
seriously gorgeous. (her beads, the crystals, both. :-)

Yeah!
Letrinka:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=208059&ssPageName=L2

I used them with a beadwoven base of deep vivid blue-violet beads, and
embellished with same -- using the Fire Opal as a scattering of a comet's trail
across the piece. I loved how it turned out. (It weighs like 50 pounds)
~~
Sooz

Oooo lets see - go on post a piccie - pleeeeeeeeese.
(see I am begging so nicely you just cant resist can you?)
:-)
Old July 16th 04, 08:02 PM
Margie

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:51:53 +0000 (UTC), "Amanda Richards"
wrote:

These are the most amazing colour of bead and I have no idea of what I am
going to make with them apart from take them out each day to let them catch
the light.

These crystals are aptly named that's for sure!

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old July 16th 04, 08:30 PM
Amanda Richards

Yup, that's exactly who I got them from, didn't realise that she sold as
Crystal Xpress on eBay, Carl? kept me informed all the time from when I paid
to when they posted and when I let them know they had arrived and that I
thought they were gorgeous he e-mailed back, I'm not surprised that they
have over 2300 positive feedbacks with 100%.

Happy in Nottingham
Amanda

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
You can get them from Letrinka (natch)... I used some on a bracelet I
made with Kalera's very cool flat rectangle beads, and they are
seriously gorgeous. (her beads, the crystals, both. :-)

Yeah!
Letrinka:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=208059&ssPageName=L2

I used them with a beadwoven base of deep vivid blue-violet beads, and
embellished with same -- using the Fire Opal as a scattering of a comet's

trail
across the piece. I loved how it turned out. (It weighs like 50 pounds)
~~
Sooz

(AD) Swarovski Cantaloupe Bicones Now In-Stock ! Dr. Sooz Beads 4 April 28th 04 08:31 AM
(AD) Swarovski 6100 Pendants Letrinka Beads 2 November 21st 03 10:33 PM
Vintage Swarovski? meijhana Beads 5 November 4th 03 09:56 AM
72pcs Swarovski 4mm Bicones Crystal just $4.50! cDragon Beads & Jewelry Beads 10 October 25th 03 01:26 PM