Photos, Finally!

Old September 13th 04, 06:36 AM
Ranee Mueller

Default Photos, Finally!

After years of promising pictures and holding out on you, I finally
have a photo site set up. It isn't organized by date, but it has a lot
of my finished objects on it. I will be adding to it soon, and when I
finish something I'll put its picture there. You need an ofoto account
to see them, but here's the url:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=tll9yyz...j&x=1&y=9e5ebo

Enjoy!

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24

Old September 13th 04, 05:10 PM
Aud

So much nice work, Ranee!!
And so pretty babies!
And so sweet mum!!!
AUD ;-))

"Ranee Mueller" skrev i melding

Old September 13th 04, 06:15 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , Dawn Alguard
wrote:

Very nice! I love the baby kimono. That's such a cute pattern.

Thank you! It was a pattern from the Summer 2003 IK, in the quick
gift section. I used stash yarn rather than the yarn called for, and
really loved how it was constructed. I did modify the finishing, and
there was something I remember I would have changed about the part where
you divide, but I'd have to look at the pattern again to remember what
it was.

Regards,
Ranee

Old September 13th 04, 06:15 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Aud"
wrote:

So much nice work, Ranee!!
And so pretty babies!
And so sweet mum!!!
AUD ;-))

Thank you, Aud! I have put up a few more photos, and I will be
putting up at least a few more in the next couple days. I need to get a
picture of Alexander in his sweater.

Regards,
Ranee

Old September 13th 04, 10:44 PM
Katherine

Ranee,
They are gorgeous! I especially liked the Regia baby socks. I may just have
to knit some!

Katherine

Old September 14th 04, 04:51 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Ranee everything looked just fabulous - I could not possibly pick a
favourite God bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old September 15th 04, 05:17 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Ranee, They are gorgeous! I especially liked the Regia baby socks. I
may just have to knit some!

Thank you! They were really fun to make, and people are so impressed
by them. I laughed a little, because it was just plain knitting,
but they are cute.

Regards,
Ranee

Old September 15th 04, 05:17 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article ,
"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote:

Ranee everything looked just fabulous - I could not possibly pick a
favourite God bless gwen

Thank you sweet lady.

Now that I have it up, I will be adding to it more regularly. Well,
when I finish things.

Regards,
Ranee

Old September 15th 04, 09:19 PM
Katherine

Ranee Mueller wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Ranee, They are gorgeous! I especially liked the Regia baby socks. I
may just have to knit some!

Thank you! They were really fun to make, and people are so
impressed by them. I laughed a little, because it was just plain
knitting, but they are cute.

Yes, they are, and the Regia makes them look very impressive. I have some
adult ones done, but never thought to do them for a baby.

Katherine

finally some photos Peggy Beads 9 September 28th 04 07:03 PM
OT - Webshot Photos added Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 8 June 29th 04 07:18 PM
MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL CONCORD, CA PHOTOS MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL PHOTOS Quilting 0 October 9th 03 11:55 PM
Finally photos up Joanna Quilting 4 September 22nd 03 02:57 PM