6x6 list so far

Old December 11th 03, 02:50 PM
Cher

Default 6x6 list so far

Hi all, those going away may like to sign up, this is the list so far

Pirjo
Janise Ross
Jacqueline Butt
Kelly (news sonic net)
Seaspray
Noreen
Karen in MN
Katherine Burgess
Elsa
The Other Kim
Els
Myka
Dennis Spike Driver
Aud
Cher
Sorceress...didn't see your signup but noted it clipped to Els email to the
list.

So if you are on here and shouldn't be...let us know
If you aren't on here and wanna be....say so now...we may get this list up
before Christmas for you to complete by Jan 20th..ish.....lol..

C.N.N.

---

Old December 11th 03, 05:28 PM
Sarah Carter

Cher wrote in message =
Hi all, those going away may like to sign up, this is the list so far

So if you are on here and shouldn't be...let us know
If you aren't on here and wanna be....say so now...we may get this =

list up
before Christmas for you to complete by Jan 20th..ish.....lol..

Me please, I'm going on holiday to Finland in january and want to make =
sure that mine are sent before I go.

Sarah
--=20

Old December 11th 03, 06:48 PM
Sarah Grace

Cher wrote:
Hi all, those going away may like to sign up, this is the list so far

Hi Cher- i would like to sign up but i still owe Aud hers. The plan is to do
them in the next week or so -if it all goes according to plan please sign me
up.

regards
Sarah
Old December 11th 03, 07:57 PM
Lisa C

"Cher" wrote in message
[...]

I'm new to the group. Can I play?
If I understand correctly I just have to knit and/or crochet 2 6x6 squares?
And it's ok if I am in the USA? And I might be 'paired' with someone from
elsewhere in the world?

It sounds so wonderful... like when I swapped quilt blocks on AOL. Got
enough for 3 (very) different tops that will (one day) be finished.

Hmmm.... do we embellish? Fancy-up with cables or Fair Isle? Will a novice
knitter be accepted? (I promise what I lack in fancy stitches can be made up
with yummy yarn G)

Let me know. January 20 (ish) seems quite do-able.

Old December 11th 03, 09:01 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Lisa,

Of course you can play. By now you have probably seen the FAQ for the exchange,
if not, let either Cher, Noreen or myself know and we'll send them to you.

Welcome to this great group.

Nora part of CNN
Old December 11th 03, 09:33 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:28:16 -0000, Sarah Carter wrote:

Cher wrote in message ...
Hi all, those going away may like to sign up, this is the list so far

So if you are on here and shouldn't be...let us know
If you aren't on here and wanna be....say so now...we may get this list up
before Christmas for you to complete by Jan 20th..ish.....lol..

Me please, I'm going on holiday to Finland in january and want to make sure that mine are sent before I go.

Sarah

You're in, and will try to accomodate an early match-up!
Noreen
CNN
--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 11th 03, 09:34 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 11 Dec 2003 18:48:41 GMT, Sarah Grace wrote:

Cher wrote:
Hi all, those going away may like to sign up, this is the list so far

Hi Cher- i would like to sign up but i still owe Aud hers. The plan is to do
them in the next week or so -if it all goes according to plan please sign me
up.

regards
Sarah

You're in, only 1 month behind is OK!
Noreen
CNN
--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 11th 03, 09:36 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:57:11 GMT, Lisa C wrote:

"Cher" wrote in message
[...]

Lisa, you're IN.
Yes, you might be paired with someone outside the USA.
Yes, knit or crochet, YOUR choice. You 'do' try to accomodate colors for
your assigned partner.
Will be posting the pairups SOON
Noreen
CNN
Yes, you can embellish all you want!

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 11th 03, 09:37 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:35:30 +0000 (UTC), Ray Almond wrote:

In an article on r.c.t.y "Cher" writes:

Hi all, those going away may like to sign up, this is the list so far

snip
So if you are on here and shouldn't be...let us know
If you aren't on here and wanna be....say so now...we may get this list up
before Christmas for you to complete by Jan 20th..ish.....lol..

C.N.N.

I'd like to sign up for the next round.

But, you're not behind previous to that, right? In that case, Ray, you're
IN.
Noreen
CNN
--