Happy Birthday Pat S !

Old April 16th 10, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo Gibson

Default Happy Birthday Pat S !

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Pat,
Happy Birthday to you!

Tristan can't sing yet, but he enjoys a song with a good beat. Hope you
are setting into your new home and that one of the things you buy today
(along with some food - get your refrigerator and kitchen properly
stocked!) is a nice colourful plant to put in your kitchen window and
celebrate your special day. Any plans for chocolate or wine
indulgences? I hope all the kitties and rabbits are settling in nicely
and that you enjoy the warm sunny weather we're all predicted to get for
your birthday weekend.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old April 16th 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Well, Jo and Tristan, thank you so much for letting us know.
We join in.
Only "tooooooo you." We have been asked frequently to hold our
Happy Birthday singing down to the last 2 words.
Happy, HAPPY birthday dear Pat. Polly and Yogi

Old April 16th 10, 02:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Jo Gibson wrote:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Pat,
Happy Birthday to you!
..snip.....
-- Jo in Scotland

Hoe you are having the best b-day possible -- considering all the
unbounded fun you are having getting settled! Sending best wishes and
Kitty Kisses to you :-). ciaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old April 16th 10, 07:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

What a lovely surprise. I feel as if I have taken up so much of your
time already this week!
Thank you Jo, for posting the 'news' and for the happy rendition of the
song.

Thank you all for joining in ('specially you Yogi!).

I will have lunch out, then back to unpacking I expect. I do have some
cakes (bakewell tart and lemony iced cake). I shall indulge myself this
evening and have a cake-based tea, with some chocolate for dessert!
Sound healthy? No? Good!!!!

In message
,
dealer83 writes

Wishing you a wonderful birthday and many more to come! Donna

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old April 16th 10, 08:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

Happiest Birthday to our Pat on the Green!!!!!!
cake based tea works for me and chocolate is healthy.
i thot it was. anything that makes you feel good on your birthday is allowed
anyway, so go for it.
did you find some of the missing things yet?
hows your kitty (brain fart, forgot her/his name, sorry, cant always recall
my own name anymore).
i hope you're both getting on with settling in a bit more each day.
big Birthday {{{{{{Pat}}}}}}
j.
i live vicariously so i love hearing all the goings on around rctq, keep
those posts a'come'n
take'n up our time....never cuz we loves ya toots!!!!

"Pat S" wrote...

Old April 16th 10, 08:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megwen Woodham[_3_]

Can I add my best wishes to all the others, please? Enjoy your day!

Megwen

Bath, England

Old April 16th 10, 11:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Joining in ....Happy Birthday to you.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Old April 16th 10, 11:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

You go, girl! Healthy is seriously overrated- in some cases- and this is
one of them.

Have a WONDERFUL day and set aside some relaxing time for yourself and the
furry darlings.

Leslie, Daisy, Hoover and Simon

Old April 16th 10, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies[_2_]

Jo Gibson wrote:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Pat,
Happy Birthday to you!

Tristan can't sing yet, but he enjoys a song with a good beat. Hope you
are setting into your new home and that one of the things you buy today
(along with some food - get your refrigerator and kitchen properly
stocked!) is a nice colourful plant to put in your kitchen window and
celebrate your special day. Any plans for chocolate or wine
indulgences? I hope all the kitties and rabbits are settling in nicely
and that you enjoy the warm sunny weather we're all predicted to get for
your birthday weekend.

-- Jo in Scotland

That's okay, Tristan, I can't sing yet either.
Happy Birthday, Pat!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

OT - Happy Birthday Tina Quilting 21 December 17th 05 02:22 PM
Happy Birthday to me Happy Dance Jenn Quilting 15 September 17th 05 05:28 PM
Happy Birthday to Kellie J. Berger Quilting 4 May 4th 05 02:51 AM
OT Happy Birthday Pat W! frood Quilting 13 January 30th 05 06:58 PM
Happy Birthday To:...... Diana Curtis Quilting 1 July 13th 03 10:30 PM