I am back

Old July 30th 03, 03:33 AM
Dr. Sooz

Default I am back

I'm back from my honeymoon, and I'm exhausted. It was GREAT -- and parts
sucked, too.

I never tell the world at large when I'm about to leave, only tell when I get
back. (It's not smart to announce that one's house will be empty for several
days or weeks....) So Hi, you guys! SMOOCH
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Old July 30th 03, 03:49 AM
Regina

Hi Sooz,

Welcome back. Details please.

Regina

Old July 30th 03, 04:06 AM
BeckiBead

What she said.

Becki
But what it sounded like
when she yelled was, "She prefers dicks". --Tina
Old July 30th 03, 04:25 AM
Tink

Yeah. What they said.

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

Old July 30th 03, 05:29 AM
Jalynne

I had a feeling you were somewhere...missed you! Glad you had a great time (at least
a mostly great time...LOL)

--
Jalynne
or look at my layouts at

Old July 30th 03, 07:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

Welcome back, sweets! I am sorry part of the vacation sucked..... I hope
most of it was wonderful!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 30th 03, 03:57 PM
Diana Curtis

Welcome back, the place fairly echoed without you here.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old July 30th 03, 11:28 PM
Dr. Sooz

Ditto - and are you serious? Honeymoon?

I'm serious. A 4-day-weekend type honeymoon. :-) We got married last
September.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V

Old July 30th 03, 11:30 PM
Dr. Sooz

I am sorry part of the vacation sucked..... I hope
most of it was wonderful!!

Most of it **was**. And the sucking part -- I'm not going to let it ruin the
rest. Sorry I'm being reticent about the trip -- I'm recovering -- I just woke
up (sletp all day).
:-o
~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

I'm Back! AND show and tell! Beadbimbo Beads 26 July 31st 03 03:45 PM
back from William Holland Barbara Otterson Beads 0 July 28th 03 11:47 PM
Quick 'hello I'm back' :-) Quest Glass Studio Beads 20 July 26th 03 03:24 AM
I'm back Christina Peterson Beads 14 July 9th 03 03:35 AM
I'm back! Sjpolyclay Beads 25 July 7th 03 05:42 PM