ISO JCS Ornament Issue

Old September 15th 03, 04:06 PM
Jacqueline Cahoon

Default ISO JCS Ornament Issue

Has anyone seen JCS Ornament Issue in the stores yet?

Jacqueline
Carmichaels PA

Old September 15th 03, 10:03 PM
Mrsjw613

I just ordered mine, on line from StitchersCloset.com at regular price. Not
meaning to sound like I'm supporting their site, but for me, recovering from
shoulder surgery, this was a great opportunity.

www.stitcherscloset.com

JerryLynn Walker
Old September 15th 03, 10:51 PM
Maggie

And if anybody has seen it, where did you see it? My LNS's do not
carry it. Is it carried in Barnes & Noble or Borders?
Thanks
Maggie

Old September 16th 03, 08:14 PM
Stitchfan30

Has anyone seen JCS Ornament Issue in the stores yet?

I got mine a week ago Monday in my LNS. Boo

Old September 16th 03, 09:46 PM
Beth Katz

Stitchfan30 wrote:
Has anyone seen JCS Ornament Issue in the stores yet?

I got mine a week ago Monday in my LNS. Boo

Mine arrived in my mail on Monday the 15th. In previous years,
I've found it at Barnes and Noble when I grew too anxious to
wait for the mail copy.

--
Beth Katz
Old September 17th 03, 12:34 AM
Beverly B

I got mine yesterday at my LNS and I have already come up with a list of 16
that I want to do! One thing I noticed in the list of the ones I came up
with is that there was very little in the way of unusual threads used this
year. I know that last year I had to really scramble to find some of the
more unusual things.
I was told that the stitching stores were getting them at least a few weeks
ahead of the general newsstands and book stores. I know that I could not
find it at any of my regular places for getting magazines.

--
Beverly B

Farleyaw wrote in message
I got one last week at my LNS. That's always a fun magazine to look at

but
truth be known, I was kind of disappointed in it. There's only one or two
things I'd bother with. There's a lot of really simple stuff - nothing

that
none of us has never seen before.........Don't lose sleep over it if you

can't
find a copy.

Anne

Old September 17th 03, 02:09 AM
Jenn Liace

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:34:02 -0400, "Beverly B"
wrote:

I was told that the stitching stores were getting them at least a few weeks
ahead of the general newsstands and book stores. I know that I could not
find it at any of my regular places for getting magazines.

My regular source doesn't have it yet either. I guess I spend my
lunch break tomorrow on a run to City Stitcher and see if they have
it!

Jenn L.
View My Webshots: http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
Current projects:
Chicago Skyline (The Needlecraftsman)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Old September 17th 03, 06:50 AM
Jacco Burger

I've received mine copy thru the post from my online lns in the Netherlands.

Sandra
The Netherlands

"Jacqueline Cahoon" schreef in bericht
news

Old September 18th 03, 05:37 PM
Caroline

Mine arrived in my mail on Monday the 15th. In previous years,
I've found it at Barnes and Noble when I grew too anxious to
wait for the mail copy.

I know what you mean by geing too anxious to wait. Last year, my copy
arrived on Thanksgiving weekend. Seriously. I called in end of
September when it didn't arrive. They told me to wait 4 weeks because
they claim it was sent. Called back end of October and they sent out
another copy. But, I was absolutely foaming at the mouth for it, so I
bought it at my LNS. Then, Thanksgiving weekend the original arrived.
Think it must have been vacationing in Tahiti or something......

I've had problems getting it almost every year. Each fall I say I'm
not going to renew, but come August, I can't resist the allure. Hope
I get it before I have to buy a second copy.

Caroline
Old September 18th 03, 08:08 PM
Kathy Tabb

I got mine at Border's Book Store today.

Kathy
Interlochen, MI

"Jacco Burger" wrote in message
I've received mine copy thru the post from my online lns in the

Netherlands.

Sandra
The Netherlands

"Jacqueline Cahoon" schreef in bericht
news
Has anyone seen JCS Ornament Issue in the stores yet?

Jacqueline
Carmichaels PA

Bead 'n Wire Ornament Hangers / Hooks! Contest ~* Tanya's Bead 'n Craft *~ Marketplace 0 November 14th 04 09:32 PM
Look for an old issue of Quick and Easy Crochet Mary General Crafting 0 January 7th 04 03:15 AM
Win Free Bead 'n Wire Ornament Hook Set! =) Tanya's Bead 'n Craft Marketplace 0 December 3rd 03 03:29 AM
christmas ornament pattern blue Beads 1 November 27th 03 03:47 PM
2003 JCS Ornament Issue Beverly B Needlework 0 September 6th 03 03:08 PM