NZ EARTHQUAKE

Old February 22nd 11, 07:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Default NZ EARTHQUAKE

Hoping that our NZ friends, are OK.

We haven't heard from Jeannie for a long time. Hope you are a alright.
XXX
--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old February 22nd 11, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bonnie Patterson[_2_]

Just saw the news and destruction in Christ Church, NZ.
So sorry for our friends and I hope that everyone is safe.
I think that our near by "search and rescue" group are packed up and
getting ready to fly. They are a fantastic group with their dogs and
people.
I'm hoping that SIL and her hubby were back in Melbourne with their
daughter when the quake hit. They are on a 3-4 week holiday down
under, NZ was on their itinerary.

Old February 27th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

I just heard the news headlines and it was announced that Christchurch was
expecting winds of up to 100kph (62mph I think)

Dee in Oz

wrote in message
Update for any interested.
147 deceased & another 50+ still missing. Still aftershocks occurring
USAR teams from many countries incl AUS, US, UK working tirelessly.
1/3 of the Christchurch CBD will be or have to be demolished. Houses
are still being evacuated.
Carol in Auckland, NZ

Old February 28th 11, 11:45 AM
bnerobi13 bnerobi13 is offline
Junior Member

It has been well documented over the last few years that feminists will tell the media "[insert just about anything] affects women worse".

NZ earthquake? Taria Quilting 11 September 6th 10 12:04 PM
OT - my first earthquake Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 11 April 28th 08 08:08 PM
Earthquake in CA AliceW Quilting 2 December 23rd 03 08:04 PM
OT now a little earthquake Taria Quilting 5 November 5th 03 03:37 PM
OT earthquake Dr. Sooz Beads 45 September 19th 03 04:57 AM