Xstich Patterns - Carousel Hourse & Nene

Old March 21st 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Xstich Patterns - Carousel Hourse & Nene

Hello All,

I am cleaning out Mom's apt. (due to a terminal illness) and have
come accross a couple of patters and a couple of old mags. I recall
her doing the carousel hourses (spring,summer, fall & winter) and they
came out rather nice. The nene hides in front of a silversword plant
and to some may be a bit visiualy hard to see. The mags are the
primer issue of "For the the love of Cross Stich", four issues of
"Counted Cross Stich" 45,48,52 & 58, One issue of "Classic Cross
Stich" and one of "Cross Stich & Country Crafts" also a pattern of
"Cat on a Rug" the tapestry collection by cross my heart.

Would some one like these? email me and I will drop them in the
mail.

Aloha
Hank Seaman

Old January 21st 11, 10:49 PM
Geraldine Geraldine is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Higher View Post
Hello All,

I am cleaning out Mom's apt. (due to a terminal illness) and have
come accross a couple of patters and a couple of old mags. I recall
her doing the carousel hourses (spring,summer, fall & winter) and they
came out rather nice. The nene hides in front of a silversword plant
and to some may be a bit visiualy hard to see. The mags are the
primer issue of "For the the love of Cross Stich", four issues of
"Counted Cross Stich" 45,48,52 & 58, One issue of "Classic Cross
Stich" and one of "Cross Stich & Country Crafts" also a pattern of
"Cat on a Rug" the tapestry collection by cross my heart.

Would some one like these? email me and I will drop them in the
mail.

Aloha
Hank Seaman
I am very interested in CAT ON A RUG by the Tapestry Collection. I started cross stitching this several years ago and got about 1/3 through, but due to a couple of moves, I cannot find the chart to finish this. Let me know what it is you want me to do if you still have this chart, and I will be happy to oblige. Thanks for any and all help. Sincerely, Geraldine Liguori, 616 Sherman St. APT 3 Allentown, PA 18109. If you are able to mail this Let me know what the postage is and I will reimburse you. Many thanks

Last edited by Geraldine : January 21st 11 at 10:52 PM. Reason: adding more personal info
Old January 21st 11, 10:57 PM
Geraldine Geraldine is offline
Junior Member

[/QUOTEGeraldine;873344]I am very interested in CAT ON A RUG by the Tapestry Collection. I started cross stitching this several years ago and got about 1/3 through, but due to a couple of moves, I cannot find the chart to finish this. Let me know what it is you want me to do if you still have this chart, and I will be happy to oblige. Thanks for any and all help. Sincerely, Geraldine Liguori, 616 Sherman St. APT 3 Allentown, PA 18109. If you are able to mail this Let me know what the postage is and I will reimburse you. Many thanks and have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

List of Free Patterns Lucille Yarn 4 August 22nd 05 12:41 PM
FS/giveaway: Crochet (mostly) books & patterns Joan Erickson Marketplace 2 October 9th 04 09:56 PM
Question regarding printed patterns Frosty772 Sewing 1 May 10th 04 09:35 PM
XS patterns for swap or sale Ruthie Marketplace 2 February 19th 04 10:49 PM
FA: 60s and 70s Patterns rick etter Marketplace 0 January 29th 04 06:37 AM