happy dance times two

Old May 27th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rose in CA

Default happy dance times two

The first happy dance is for the birth of my baby brother's first
grandchild :-)

The second is for the first quilt started and finished in my new house,
Baby Lee's Teddy Bears, the first 4 photos on my webshots quilt album
(still under the old name -- http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
)

Fun fact: the pastel balloons are fabrics from the HS graduation quilt I
made for the baby's mother some years ago.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...30878969KCfGMw
I'm wondering how long it will take her to notice ;-)

--
Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT net

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, fact, or tact are transmission
errors. No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced......
Old May 27th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

The Teddy Bear quilt is precious; makes my fingers anxious to touch it.
Don't expect mama to notice the fabric from the grad quilt for a few months.
She's probably trying to figure out how live without sleep. Love that sweet
baby for us. Polly

Old May 27th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

New house is obviously full of good quilting vibes! So sweet - and
wonderful for a baby boy (not that I am stereotyping or anything g)
..
In message , Rose in CA
writes
The first happy dance is for the birth of my baby brother's first
grandchild :-)

The second is for the first quilt started and finished in my new house,
Baby Lee's Teddy Bears, the first 4 photos on my webshots quilt album
(still under the old name --
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
)

Fun fact: the pastel balloons are fabrics from the HS graduation quilt
I made for the baby's mother some years ago.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...30878969KCfGMw
I'm wondering how long it will take her to notice ;-)

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 28th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rose in CA

I imagine you are right about the sleep Polly. I haven't met the darling
but will get to in July when I go visit 'home'. I backed it with a
sweet blue gingham flannel -- how does *that* make your fingers feel?

[aside: how long ago and far away does it have to be before it stops
being 'home'? Haven't lived there since 1984 but it still seems like
'home' :-) ]

Old May 28th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rose in CA

Oh, no, no stereotypes here :-) Not at all, at all. But those blue
fabrics just seemed to jump off the shelf into my arms. Hmmm.

Patti wrote:
New house is obviously full of good quilting vibes! So sweet - and
wonderful for a baby boy (not that I am stereotyping or anything g)
.
In message , Rose in CA
writes

Old May 28th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Rose in CA wrote:

The first happy dance is for the birth of my baby brother's first
grandchild :-)

The second is for the first quilt started and finished in my new house,
Baby Lee's Teddy Bears, the first 4 photos on my webshots quilt album
(still under the old name -- http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
)

Fun fact: the pastel balloons are fabrics from the HS graduation quilt I
made for the baby's mother some years ago.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...30878969KCfGMw
I'm wondering how long it will take her to notice ;-)

What a cute quilt that is! It made me smile just to look at those
adorable teddy bears, and it's all the more special for having those
memorable fabrics in it.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) embarqmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)
Old June 4th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rose in CA

Thank you Sandy. The original pattern had the bear holding a tulip.
Balloons seemed so much more appropriate, no?

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT net
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, fact, or tact are transmission
errors. No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced......