Show and Tell - not really an ad, is it?

Old March 13th 04, 12:36 AM
starlia

My goodness...I'm in love! With you and your creations. Lovely, very
lovely.

"Pam" wrote in message
Here is my new necklace that I made last weekend but did not get around to
photographing until today. Well no, I photographed it about 3 times just
couldn't get anything decent. Even this is not perfect, but it will do. I
need to come up with a real photo system where I can just pop a piece into
the designated spot, turn on the lights, take the photo and be done with

it.

Ok, I'm done ranting - here is the link! It's the one on the top.
http://www.bluebetween.com/gallery.htm

There are a couple more in this series for sale in my necklaces page -

again
the photos suck and don't do these necklaces justice. Oh well.

I also added a guestbook area to the site - I would love it if someone

would
sign it and then I could delete my lonley testing message and I wouldn't
look so much like the geek I am.

Thanks for looking!

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - handcrafted jewelry and bead art

Old March 14th 04, 09:59 PM
Jalynne

ok, Pam, your wish is my command...LOL.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

Old March 14th 04, 10:14 PM
Pam

"Jalynne" wrote in message
link.net...
ok, Pam, your wish is my command...LOL.
--

Thank you!!!! You don't know how happy I am to have a real guestbook entry!
Pathetic, hu?!

Old March 14th 04, 10:38 PM
Jalynne

nah, not pathetic....i felt the same way when i first put my site up...it's natural,
i think. I would really love to get a counter....but the ones i've used haven't
worked properly.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

link.net...

Old March 14th 04, 11:25 PM
Jalynne

i meant on another part of the site...the family stuff....but....i'll just leave it
as is for now.

--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Jalynne"
:

]I would really love to get a counter....but the ones i've used haven't
]worked properly.

please don't!
they are SO unprofessional appearing!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
The measure of the menace of a man is not what
hardware he carries, but what ideas he believes.-- Jeff Jordan

Old March 15th 04, 01:23 AM
Jalynne

yep, you bet i will.
--

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Jalynne"
:

]i meant on another part of the site...the family stuff....but....i'll just leave

it
]as is for now.

for the family - no problem at all.
that's totally personal anyway!
when you get ready to register your own domain, let me know.
our servers have all kinds of things that come with them that will let
you track traffic without having to put counters on your pages!

-----------

Old March 15th 04, 06:27 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Nice job, Pam.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old March 15th 04, 02:34 PM
Pam

I had a counter on a personal site that worked great but it's not free any
more so I don't use it. You might check to see if your web host offers site
statistics - those are fun to look at and tell you all kinds of thinks about
your site's traffic.

Pam

"Jalynne" wrote in message
link.net...
nah, not pathetic....i felt the same way when i first put my site

up...it's natural,
i think. I would really love to get a counter....but the ones i've used

haven't
worked properly.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at

http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

"Pam" wrote in message

link.net...