Cool New Tip

Old March 15th 04, 05:37 PM
meijhana

this is from the pressnseal site:

Q. What is Glad Press'n SealT sealable wrap? And how is it different from
other plastic wraps?
A. Glad Press 'n SealT wrap is a whole new, versatile food storage wrap that
combines many benefits of today's wraps, foils, and food storage bags and
containers. It goes where no wrap has ever been. While other wraps cling,
Glad Press 'n SealT wrap actually seals to surfaces including plastic,
paper, wood, metal, Styrofoam® containers and glass. It's the first sealable
plastic wrap.

--
"Today is not the beginning of what's to come...
It's a new beginning to what already is."

HandcraftedJewelry.com
http://snipurl.com/45w5
check out my store!
"Charlie" wrote in message
Did you guys over the pond not have cling film or something before? Maybe
I'm missing something. They're marvelling about it on the quilting
newsgroup too and I really have no idea why!

Charlie.

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
My mom bought some Glad Press and Seal Wrap, which is being heavily
advertised all over the place around here. I was at her house this
afternoon, installing her new Tivo (the greatest invention in history)

and
working on yet another Egyptian cuff bracelet. (Maybe this one will be

good
enough)

Anyway, I still had a whole slew of Delicas in my beading dish (one of

those
flower shaped china dishes), and I saw the Press and Seal Wrap. I put

it
on
the dish and pressed as directed, and guess what? My dish made it the

whole
ride home and through some vigorous test shaking without the Delicas

moving
one little bit.

I'll keep my beading dish wrapped whenever I'm not working, to keep

Sophie
from snacking on my beads or Bob bumping around and sending beads flying

all
over the house.

Kathy N-V

Old March 15th 04, 05:40 PM
meijhana

a product review:
http://www.krbctv.com/does_it_work.htm

Old March 17th 04, 08:43 PM
Kandice Seeber

I so have to try some of that stuff. It has such potential!!!
I ***so*** have to get Tivo, too!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

[...]

Saucy Cool Colors of the Southwest Beads 4WC ---- They are mine! I won! Harry Beads 16 January 25th 04 09:42 PM
Super cool bead book I got last night Kyla Beads 3 January 12th 04 08:06 PM
Cool Fuzzy Kittie! - OT Tink Beads 5 October 29th 03 02:40 PM
How cool is this? Linx Beads 6 July 11th 03 05:59 AM
AD - Cool Beader's T-shirts and mugs for sale! Dr. Sooz Beads 0 July 10th 03 03:40 AM