AD: But mainly about my Ojime Rabbit! - Tink

Old March 14th 04, 03:51 AM
Tinkster

Default AD: But mainly about my Ojime Rabbit! - Tink

Since there are things for sale on this page, I figured putting AD in
the subject would be prudent :-) But what I'd like is for you guys to
take a peek at my Ojime Rabbit on this page. I love him SO much!

http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

Thanks!

Tink
Old March 14th 04, 03:58 AM
Margie

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 03:51:57 GMT, Tinkster
wrote:

Since there are things for sale on this page, I figured putting AD in
the subject would be prudent :-) But what I'd like is for you guys to
take a peek at my Ojime Rabbit on this page. I love him SO much!

http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

Oh your wabbit has such character and how did you do the stamping?
Very clever. BTW, King Kong don't have nothin' on your monkey! :=)

I'm in love with your Tocco Series.....
--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old March 14th 04, 04:07 AM
Debbie B

OMG. To die for. He's cute and I love the monkey. I want so many of your
beads.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Tinkster" wrote in message
Since there are things for sale on this page, I figured putting AD in
the subject would be prudent :-) But what I'd like is for you guys to
take a peek at my Ojime Rabbit on this page. I love him SO much!

http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

Thanks!

Tink

---

Old March 14th 04, 04:50 AM
Tinkster

Thank you guys! I really do love that rabbit. Did I say that already?
LOL! And I feel like I need to apologize for the latest batch of
photos: Thought I would try natural light, and it just didn't work
right for me. I decided to go ahead and put them up anyway, as I just
don't have time to re-do them right now.

All the ivory/sculptural work I've been doing is at least partly in
preparation for my upcoming Loren Stump class. This will be the very
first class I have ever taken. I am SO excited! Donna (my studio
wench) and I going together.

Tinkiepoo

Old March 14th 04, 05:23 AM
Tinkster

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:00:51 -0800, vj wrote:

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Tinkster
:

]Thank you guys! I really do love that rabbit.

personally, i love that monkey!

LOL! John has been wearing the monkey to work with the gargoyles AND
the penguin. Women, primarily, run after him every day to see what's
new. And you can slide the monkey around on the chain and then he has
a monkey on his back. LOL!

Tinkubus
Old March 14th 04, 05:51 AM
Cheryl

Women, primarily, run after him every day to see what's
new. And you can slide the monkey around on the chain and then he has
a monkey on his back. LOL!

Tinkubus

ROTFL - I like that vision.
Those are really great -- I am green with envy - where are you taking the
Loren Stump class..
he is like - number one on my "want to take list"

I just got drew fritts' marble book in the mail - it is heavy reading!!! LOL

Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old March 14th 04, 06:54 AM
Marisa Cappetta

They have a primitive/naive look that I really like.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old March 14th 04, 03:05 PM
ally

In article , Tinkster
writes
Since there are things for sale on this page, I figured putting AD in
the subject would be prudent :-) But what I'd like is for you guys to
take a peek at my Ojime Rabbit on this page. I love him SO much!

http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

Thanks!

Tink

Ooooo he is so cute, and I love the monkey too.
:-)
--
ally
website: www.alcom.demon.co.uk