I know it's naughty to brag...

Old March 10th 04, 08:29 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Blow that trumpet loud and long, Kalera. Those are stunning.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com
"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
... but I am sooo in love with this set I made that I just have to share
. I've never made a set in this style before, with the raised twists,
and I... oh! I love it! :glee:

http://www.beadwife.com/xvend/images/items/529.2.jpeg

-Kalera

Old March 10th 04, 03:33 PM
DreamBeadr

http://www.beadwife.com/xvend/images/items/529.2.jpeg

Very cool Kalera!! It's the California Surf!

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com

Old March 10th 04, 05:49 PM
Michelle

Just fabulous. Were I to write a story around it, it would be the
sensational gift from the Knight in Shining Armor to his Mistress of
the Night!

Michelle
www.melampworks.com
http://snipurl.com/50d3

Old March 10th 04, 08:18 PM
scaperchick

wrote:

... but I am sooo in love with this set I made that I just have to share
. I've never made a set in this style before, with the raised twists,
and I... oh! I love it! :glee:

http://www.beadwife.com/xvend/images/items/529.2.jpeg

Aaaaaaagh! KLUNK

Those are really, really amazingly beautiful, Kalera! *high five*
Old March 10th 04, 08:22 PM
scaperchick

And oh, holee crap, the Oceantides set is absolutely to die for!
Curse my broke-ness. *sob*
Old March 14th 04, 04:42 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thank you! I am crazy about that dark aqua, I can't stop playing with it.

-Kalera

Jan G wrote:

GORGEOUS!!!! Love the colors.

jan

Old March 14th 04, 04:42 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thank you!!! Anytime you ask, I'm there!

-Kalera

vj wrote:

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Kalera Stratton
:

]http://www.beadwife.com/xvend/images/items/529.2.jpeg

oh, wow!!!!!!!
i'm in love!!!!!!
now, if they were silver . . .
no, never mind - i'm BROKE!!!!!!!
but i'm saving that picture to remind me what i want you to make for
me later!!!!!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
The measure of the menace of a man is not what
hardware he carries, but what ideas he believes.-- Jeff Jordan

Old March 14th 04, 04:43 AM
Kalera Stratton

You're giving me a swelled head... Thank you! I can't believe I lost
this thread after I posted it, I couldhave felt this great all week!

-Kalera

Diana Curtis wrote:

I think it would be a greater sin NOT to brag on those. Wow... those are
interesting, beautiful, covetable... shall I go on? :-)
Diana

Old March 14th 04, 04:43 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thank you, sweetie!

-Kalera

Shirley Shone wrote:

The set is wonderful. I love the colours.
Shirley

Old March 14th 04, 04:44 AM
Kalera Stratton

Hee hee, thank you! I am so glad you got that one, though... I think it
was simply meant for you.

-Kalera

Jalynne wrote:

OOOH, stop it. These are oh so very yummy. And you just took the last of my bead
money for a while with that butterscotch blossom focal, dang it! Thank you for
letting us look and drool, though. insert wistful sigh here

Have to brag starlia Beads 11 September 19th 03 04:03 AM
Brag - a little victory Mary Rurup Beads 1 September 1st 03 03:37 AM
OT- Brag: My favorite Kid Beadbimbo Beads 27 August 11th 03 06:52 PM