Thank You Mystery Knitter, and yes, i'm still alive

Old April 30th 04, 06:06 AM
Els van Dam

In article , Heather and Reggie
Fulbright wrote:

Ah yes...we have all apologized to mannequins and the mirror image of
ourselves... But who, I wonder, has also apologized to...a cow? ....g

Heather

Well Heather not to a cow, but I did apologize to a very interesting
spider last week. Because she had to be moved out on the deck,
......like..... "sorry Borealus spider, you are pretty to look at with your
colourful orange body, but out you go.....kind of thing....LOL

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old April 30th 04, 01:14 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:47:09 -0300, "Katherine" wrote:

Helen Halla Fleischer wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:35:11 -0300, "Katherine"
wrote:

THen I guess you definitely won't be coming to Labrador, where we are
expecting another 10 cm of snow over the next 24 hours.

EEK!

We got it. SIgh!
Katherine

Poor dear. When do you normally get your last frost?

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org
Old April 30th 04, 07:31 PM
Katherine

wrote:

THen I guess you definitely won't be coming to Labrador, where we
are expecting another 10 cm of snow over the next 24 hours.

EEK!

We got it. SIgh!
Katherine

Poor dear. When do you normally get your last frost?

I don't think we have a "last" frost, as such. Gardeners are usually able to
plant in early June, but this year - unless we get a sudden thaw - it will
likely be later.

Katherine

Old April 30th 04, 07:32 PM
Katherine

Heather and Reggie Fulbright wrote:
Ah yes...we have all apologized to mannequins and the mirror image of
ourselves... But who, I wonder, has also apologized to...a cow?
....g

Ermmm, I once apologized to a mannequin of a cow. We were in Calgary, and
they had these cow statues all over town and in the malls, and I bumped into
one. And apologized. :-(

Katherine

Old April 30th 04, 08:44 PM
Texasxsgal1

Poor dear. When do you normally get your last frost

Probably about 2 days before the frit frost for the next season lolol
kathy
san antonio
Old April 30th 04, 08:53 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Heather and Reggie Fulbright wrote:
Ah yes...we have all apologized to mannequins and the mirror image of
ourselves... But who, I wonder, has also apologized to...a cow?
....g

Ermmm, I once apologized to a mannequin of a cow. We were in Calgary, and
they had these cow statues all over town and in the malls, and I bumped into
one. And apologized. :-(

Katherine

Wow, I like that one, did the cow mooo at you or flick her tail, or let
you ride her......LOL

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old May 1st 04, 12:01 AM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:31:24 -0300, "Katherine" wrote:

I don't think we have a "last" frost, as such. Gardeners are usually able to
plant in early June, but this year - unless we get a sudden thaw - it will
likely be later.

So I'm guessing all tomatoes grow under glass up there, eh?

Old May 1st 04, 05:36 AM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Heather and Reggie Fulbright wrote:
Ah yes...we have all apologized to mannequins and the mirror image
of ourselves... But who, I wonder, has also apologized to...a
cow? ....g

Ermmm, I once apologized to a mannequin of a cow. We were in
Calgary, and they had these cow statues all over town and in the
malls, and I bumped into one. And apologized. :-(

Katherine

Wow, I like that one, did the cow mooo at you or flick her tail, or
let you ride her......LOL

I COULD have gotten on her, but she was not real. g

Katherine

Old May 1st 04, 05:37 AM
Katherine

wrote:

I don't think we have a "last" frost, as such. Gardeners are usually
able to plant in early June, but this year - unless we get a sudden
thaw - it will likely be later.

So I'm guessing all tomatoes grow under glass up there, eh?

Well, they certainly get started that way! And most of them also finish
under glass. But they taste fine!

Katherine

Old May 1st 04, 06:13 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Heather and Reggie Fulbright wrote:
Ah yes...we have all apologized to mannequins and the mirror image
of ourselves... But who, I wonder, has also apologized to...a
cow? ....g

Ermmm, I once apologized to a mannequin of a cow. We were in
Calgary, and they had these cow statues all over town and in the
malls, and I bumped into one. And apologized. :-(

Katherine

Wow, I like that one, did the cow mooo at you or flick her tail, or
let you ride her......LOL

I COULD have gotten on her, but she was not real. g

Katherine

Well that does not matter.....I talk to things that are not alive all the
time.......it was a real paper mache cow though, you would have been a
sensation riding that beast. Here is an Oma how does not need a lot of
encuragement to do such things. Grand daugher loves it, but the
daughters think Mother is crazy.....LOLan
sooo.....embarrassing.....laughing once more

Els

Els

--
hate spam not welcome