Thank You Mystery Knitter, and yes, i'm still alive

Old April 28th 04, 09:32 AM
Allaya Diep

Geez...that had to be the funniest thing I heard all week!

Allaya

"Katherine" wrote in message
Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:30:19 -0300, Katherine wrote:

Chris Bailey wrote:
I just re-read my earlier comment and realized it was a
"bit"(understatement) snippy. I am sorry it wasn't intended to be.

See what a nice group we are? We apologise even when we just THINK
we have made a mistake. Sounds like Canadians. g

Katherine (A Canadian who has apologised to mannequins. g)

OMG, when Christy was about 9 yrs. old, SHE apologized to a mannequin!
Then, the *really funny part.... she was so flustered when she
realized her mistake, that she ran into a nun... and said....
Holy sXit!!
LOLOL!
Noreen
BTW, she was NOT allowed to say that word at 9! But who couldn't
laugh? Including the nun, when *I* apologized!

ROTFL!!!!! That is hilarious, Noreen!

Hugs,
Katherine

Old April 28th 04, 11:48 AM
Aud

Els, I haven't done exactly the same thing, but I rushed joyful toward
a mirror, because I suddenly saw a lady "I knew well, ...and hadn't
seen for quite a while ..."...!!!
(Could it be...age???? Afterwards I was SHOCKED by myself!)
AUD :-)

(Els van Dam) wrote in message ...
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Chris Bailey wrote:
I just re-read my earlier comment and realized it was a
"bit"(understatement) snippy. I am sorry it wasn't intended to be.

See what a nice group we are? We apologise even when we just THINK we have
made a mistake. Sounds like Canadians. g

Katherine (A Canadian who has apologised to mannequins. g)

Ohhh Katherine it must have been a great handsome one.....I can relate to
that thought....although grinning from ear to ear.

I once started to talk to a lady bundled up in a Eddy Bauer parka with a
muffler around her neck, you could barely see her face. I scared myself
half to death when I realized it was me I was talking to in a mirror.
This was at Christmas time, in the Toronto Cook bookstore on Yonge
Street. It was very busy in the store and I totally missed that there was
a mirror next to the bookcase. Another time, while I was still working,
I walked into an elevator, in a brand new building downtown Toronto. A
lady, who looked so like my mother stepped inside at the same time as I
did. My mother had been dead for over 10 years, and I was really happy
for just one moment. Again it was a mirror and again I was seeing myself.

LOL
els

Old April 28th 04, 02:24 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

LOL! Obviously you are not vain enough to know your mirror image well!

| On 28 Apr 2004 03:48:01 -0700, (Aud) wrote:

Els, I haven't done exactly the same thing, but I rushed joyful toward
a mirror, because I suddenly saw a lady "I knew well, ...and hadn't
seen for quite a while ..."...!!!
(Could it be...age???? Afterwards I was SHOCKED by myself!)
AUD :-)

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org
Old April 28th 04, 02:26 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:06:30 -0300, "Katherine" wrote:

Katherine (A Canadian who has apologised to mannequins. g)

LOL! Been there, done that, and I'm not even Canadian.

Well, any time you want to immigrate, just let me know. I'm sure we can
arrange it. g

I have really only spent time in Montreal, so that may not be a fair
example, but based on my visit there in January I would decline any offer
to move north. MD is cold enough. And I'm a homebody. I hate moving.
Too many memories planted here.

Old April 28th 04, 09:35 PM
Katherine

wrote:

Katherine (A Canadian who has apologised to mannequins. g)

LOL! Been there, done that, and I'm not even Canadian.

Well, any time you want to immigrate, just let me know. I'm sure we
can arrange it. g

I have really only spent time in Montreal, so that may not be a fair
example, but based on my visit there in January I would decline any
offer to move north. MD is cold enough. And I'm a homebody. I hate
moving. Too many memories planted here.

THen I guess you definitely won't be coming to Labrador, where we are
expecting another 10 cm of snow over the next 24 hours.

Katherine

Old April 28th 04, 10:59 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:35:11 -0300, "Katherine" wrote:

THen I guess you definitely won't be coming to Labrador, where we are
expecting another 10 cm of snow over the next 24 hours.

EEK!

Old April 29th 04, 04:05 AM
Els van Dam

wrote:

Katherine (A Canadian who has apologised to mannequins. g)

LOL! Been there, done that, and I'm not even Canadian.

Well, any time you want to immigrate, just let me know. I'm sure we
can arrange it. g

I have really only spent time in Montreal, so that may not be a fair
example, but based on my visit there in January I would decline any
offer to move north. MD is cold enough. And I'm a homebody. I hate
moving. Too many memories planted here.

THen I guess you definitely won't be coming to Labrador, where we are
expecting another 10 cm of snow over the next 24 hours.

Katherine

Oh Katherine, I will send some warm spring air your way, you certainly can
use it

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old April 30th 04, 01:47 AM
Katherine

wrote:

THen I guess you definitely won't be coming to Labrador, where we are
expecting another 10 cm of snow over the next 24 hours.

EEK!

We got it. SIgh!
Katherine

Old April 30th 04, 01:47 AM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:

wrote:

Katherine (A Canadian who has apologised to mannequins. g)

LOL! Been there, done that, and I'm not even Canadian.

Well, any time you want to immigrate, just let me know. I'm sure we
can arrange it. g

I have really only spent time in Montreal, so that may not be a fair
example, but based on my visit there in January I would decline any
offer to move north. MD is cold enough. And I'm a homebody. I
hate moving. Too many memories planted here.

THen I guess you definitely won't be coming to Labrador, where we are
expecting another 10 cm of snow over the next 24 hours.

Katherine

Oh Katherine, I will send some warm spring air your way, you
certainly can use it

Oh, we really can, Els! It is freezing tonight.

Katherine