PolymerClayExpress now carries ALL 5 colors of LiquidSculpey!

Old September 4th 03, 07:33 AM
simply_annie

Default PolymerClayExpress now carries ALL 5 colors of LiquidSculpey!

I talked to Rob from Polymer Clay Express today and wanted to pass on that
they now carry all 5 of the Liquid Sculpey colors:
Black/Gold/Silver/Copper/Pearl as well as the opaque LS & TLS. This time
last year Polyform made a limited amount of the Black/Gold/Silver. The good
people of PolymerClayExpress(especially Wilma) made a continual plea to add
Copper & Pearl.....and now they HAVE! I think this is great news, especially
since the recent release of Ann & Karen Mitchell's new book "Liquid Polymer
Clay"!

There's been little demand for the colored LS, but I think that's because
most people weren't thinking *outside* of the box being stuck on the thought
that LS/TLS was only good for adhering clay to clay. Thank goodness for
people like the Mitchell sisters and others that stepped outside of that box
and brought great techniques like easier ways to use it for transferring,
creating colored sheets for mosaics, texturing and more. I love the fact
that I now don't have to spend my time mixing up the great basic colors on
top of using up a ton of my mica powders in making my own. Pearlex can get
very expensive fast if you're using it this way. I like to coat the insides
of my boxes, vessels & such with the LS, having it in an assortment of these
colors is really going to spruce up the insides!~

Just wanted to pass on this information to everyone. Disclaimer......I do
not work for or have any personal interests in Polymer Clay Express, just
excited to find out they will be carrying all 5 colors.~

www.polymerclayexpress.com

AD: Animal Print Safari beads and Bold Colors Christmas Lights ending soon CrystalLuv Beads 4 October 18th 04 04:59 PM
Kugler Colors in trouble JoJo Glass 5 August 29th 04 11:50 PM
Ad: Leather cord for stringing many colors. Tux Beads 0 September 15th 03 04:08 AM
AD: Lampwork made with requested colors Kandice Seeber Beads 2 September 11th 03 10:37 PM
AD: Scrapbooking Products and Partylite Babydi General Crafting 0 August 24th 03 06:30 AM