Moving Sale Continues; New Fabric Visions, A.E.Nathan, Michael Miller, Spongebob, and More at The Virginia Quilter!

Old August 29th 04, 04:20 AM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Moving Sale Continues; New Fabric Visions, A.E.Nathan, Michael Miller, Spongebob, and More at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Aug 22, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

Our Moving Sale continues! We've added more fabrics and we'll keep
adding more as items sell out. Stock up now while they last! We also
have several great new fabrics from Michael Miller, Kaufman, and AE
Nathan! Come by and check them out today! :-)

We are planning on doing the big move this coming weekend. If all goes
well, we should be back up and running the following Monday, Aug 30th!
:-) Thank you all for your continued support!

**New Fabrics

http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**New Fabric Visions
Terra Cotta Garden - Sand
Terra Cotta Garden - Dove
Terra Cotta Garden - Spice

**Provencal
Provençal Panel - 22" x 45"
Sidewalk Stones
Open Windows
Flower Market
Roof Shingles
Sidewalk Cafe
Shade Trees
Textured Wall

**Bubblicious
Orange/Red Marbles
Colorful Marbles on Black
Blue/Green Marbles
Colorful Stripes

**New Michael Miller Fabrics & Restocks
White Paw Prints on Black
Black Paw Prints on Red
Hi-Ho!
Fat Cat Parade
Paper Dolls
Dollhouse Stripe
Atomic City
Space Patrol
Space Patrol Snapshots
Krystal - Dark Blue
Roadwork
Construction Trucks
Men At Work
Construction Stripe
Big Rig Blocks

**A Passion for Patchwork
Sewing Machines on Black
Vine on Pink
A Passion for Patchwork Checkerboard
Needle & Thread
Sewing Tools on Purple

**The Cat's Meow
Cats on Yellow
Cats & Yarn on Red
Brown Cat Fur
Kitties Galore!
Cats & Yarn on Yellow
Tabby Cat Fur
Cats on Cream & Blue
Cats & Yarn on Blue
Grey Cat Fur

**Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Squarepants on Blue
Spongebob & Patrick
Spongebob & Patrick Playing Baseball

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/