@%#(*%&#$#%# Buttericks/McCalls/Vogue and lack of men's patterns

Old October 1st 03, 02:11 AM
CW

Appropriate trimming is convenient and should be done but the fact is that
those that do not trim are just as likely to be bottom posters as top. That
is particularly annoying as you have to scroll through all that to get to
the message.

"IMS" wrote in message
Sorry I don't agree. I like to be able to read the entire message
someone is referring to,

Old October 1st 03, 02:21 AM
CW

Apparently the rule is, make up rules as you go.
Very creative.
"joy beeson" wrote in message

The rule is very simple: you top-post if, and only if, you
quote the entire post.

Old October 1st 03, 03:58 AM
Diana Curtis

Bless you.
sniff.. Im touched.. at least thats what my family says..
Thanks Auntie! :-P
Di

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"duh who" wrote in message

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I do. Honest.. I do. (feel honored)
You could make up a name, I dont know why but I keep looking for more

read until I see a name.
Diana

Ok, just for your sentiments here, I'll make up a name for myself.

Corduroyly yours,
Auntie Sipation

Old October 1st 03, 06:13 AM
duh who

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Bless you.
sniff.. Im touched.. at least thats what my family says..
Thanks Auntie! :-P
Di

I'm from the South. My family says I'm "tetched".

Aunty Sipation

Anyone else watching the Blues miniseries on PBS?