TIDBITS 06/13/04

Old June 14th 04, 12:47 AM
Benjamin Mark

Default TIDBITS 06/13/04

If any of you want Tidbits emailed directly, let me know and
I'll take care of it. Additionally, if you have friends who you
think would enjoy Tidbits, please make them aware of us.
URL (http://www.tyler-adam.com)

======================================

Hand. Glove. D Flawless.

Presentation presentation. Presentation is everything. And
the most alluring of them all ... Van Cleef & Arpels. Who
woulda thunk it?

The Hand: The right hand ... the hand of God. The left hand ...
the hand of the devil. That's why ... when taking an oath ... one
raises one's right hand. Raise your left hand and the oath probably
doesn't count. Did you know that if two people wash their hands
in the same basin of water ... they're going to have an argument.
This tragedy, however, is avoidable. All that is required is that
both parties spit into the water at the same time. I don't know
if they have to dip their hands in the water again after that ...
but I think I'd rather have the argument.

The Glove: Symbol of nobility, authority, and love. That into
which one places The Hand. Hey ... the obvious is not always
obvious to all. I am here to guide and instruct. Lose a glove
.... bad luck. Find a pair of gloves ... you will be successful in
business. My advise to all entrepreneurs ... start a huntin'.

D Flawless. The highest grading of a diamond as it relates to
color and clarity. The many other aspects such as polish and
symmetry and culet and crown angles and pavilion and fluorescence
play different roles.

All that said ... let us talk about presentation. It's everything.
It's the sine qua non in sales. I have an image--portrayed by
Van Cleef & Arpels--of a hand gloved in black carbon with a
D Flawless pear-shaped diamond resting magnificently on a finger.
I know a diamond is a diamond is a diamond ... but this look stuns.
Take a look.

For those of you who are new to this thing called Tidbits...may I
direct you to my home page at www.tyler-adam.com where you
will scroll down the left side menu till you get to the area that says
Tidbits Graphics ... and then click on the link that says: Glove
.... where you'll see an image of a gloved hand with a diamond.

And there ya have it.
That's it for this week folks.
Catch you all next week.
Benjamin Mark

All issues of Tidbits are copyrighted and available from our home
page. All rights reserved.
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE E-MAIL NEWSLETTER: TIDBITS
Available From Our Home Page At:
http://www.tyler-adam.com
Any Day-Gifts Galore-Visit Tyler-Adam Corp.
--Browse the vast resources of TAC-Bourse--
--Our Diamond Search Engine--
TYLER-ADAM CORP.--Jewelry Manufacturers
Tel: 1-800-20-TYLER
E-Mail to:

TIDBITS 10/24/04 Benjamin Mark Jewelry 0 October 24th 04 11:59 PM
TIDBITS 10/24/04 Benjamin Mark Beads 0 October 24th 04 09:27 PM
TIDBITS 06/13/04 Benjamin Mark Jewelry 0 June 14th 04 01:26 AM
TIDBITS 06/13/04 Benjamin Mark Beads 0 June 14th 04 12:47 AM
TIDBITS 07/13/03 Benjamin Mark Jewelry 2 July 21st 03 05:22 AM