OT My 60th b-day- Ugh!

Old September 7th 10, 09:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT My 60th b-day- Ugh!

I just got home with my gift from me to me! Celebrating (?!?!?) this
milestone needed a very special 'something', so.........

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/578540508YDoiYg

Leslie and The Furbabies in MO

Old September 7th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne[_2_]

On Sep 7, 9:28*pm, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
I just got home with my gift from me to me! *Celebrating (?!?!?) this
milestone needed a very special 'something', so.........

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/578540508YDoiYg

Leslie and The Furbabies in MO

She's cute! And happy birthday :-)

Hanne in DK
Old September 7th 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

Happy birthday, Leslie! And a quilty welcome to Dottie - you picked a good Mom.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old September 7th 10, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful gift for both of you!
Barbara in SC

Old September 7th 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:28:50 -0500, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:

I just got home with my gift from me to me! Celebrating (?!?!?) this
milestone needed a very special 'something', so.........

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/578540508YDoiYg

Leslie and The Furbabies in MO

Happy Birthday, Leslie!!! What a wonderful gift. and so beautiful,
too!!

-Irene
Old September 7th 10, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Happy Birthday - turning 60 is great and what a present to receive, love it.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old September 8th 10, 01:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie[_2_]

On 8 Sep, 06:28, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
I just got home with my gift from me to me! *Celebrating (?!?!?) this
milestone needed a very special 'something', so.........

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/578540508YDoiYg

Leslie and The Furbabies in MO

Dottie is a good name! Many dots.

A very happy birthday to you Leslie!
Hugs
Bronnie
Old September 8th 10, 01:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Happy Birthday Leslie, a great month to celebrate.

If you can't buy the ideal gift for yourself who can ?

Dee in Oz

Old September 8th 10, 07:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Well, my new kitten is a pretty good alternative ggg

She looks really sweet Leslie. She has a kind face. I hope she'll
blend right in with the others in the family and bring you loads of joy.
No question but she'll be thrilled to be in a home like yours .

I hope Dottie will take the edge off the upcoming birthday g.
..
In message , Leslie& The Furbabies in
MO. writes
LOL at Taria and Polly! I have a perfectly good pick-up truck to
drive. ;-) But another dog? Dogs are both a blessing to (wo)mankind
and a gift from above. How else can a person 'buy' love and joy for
such a small amount of money?

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose
a relative." Author- Mordecai Siegal

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green

Finished 60th Birthday quilt DiMa[_4_] Quilting 13 September 9th 10 12:05 AM
Happy 60th Birthday to Susan Torrens DiMa[_2_] Quilting 7 July 13th 09 12:32 AM
Ugh. ~KK in BC~ Quilting 3 September 5th 05 12:22 PM
OT (I think) UGH Shirley Ellen Quilting 3 June 16th 04 08:36 AM
Joanns Stores 60th Anniversary Coupon Royce Quilting 14 August 30th 03 02:01 AM