Spoiling Dennis :)

Old September 22nd 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default Spoiling Dennis :)

Hello Friends,

I just purchased for my self a 32" flat screen lcd and a DVR with DVD
writer and a VHS recorder from Emerson the tv is an ILO 32HD. I love
them.

I purchase a remote the can be upgraded over the Internet by connecting
it to the computer by USB.

The best part is Gail did not stay mad at me! Very long.

A lot of manuals to read.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old September 22nd 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:11:04 -0500, SpikeDriver spun a fine yarn

Hello Friends,

I just purchased for my self a 32" flat screen lcd and a DVR with DVD
writer and a VHS recorder from Emerson the tv is an ILO 32HD. I love
them.

I purchase a remote the can be upgraded over the Internet by connecting
it to the computer by USB.

The best part is Gail did not stay mad at me! Very long.

A lot of manuals to read.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Good for YOU, Dennis!
Noreen
who gave up her 36 inch 'regular' TV to one of the kids in trade for a
25 inch ... so that Don and I could MOVE it, LOL! (the 36 was
awesome, but too too heavy for Don anymore, even with my help... the
25 is icky, but lighter!)

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0638-0, 09/19/2006
Tested: 9/21/2006 10:55:59 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 22nd 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

YarnWright wrote:
On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:11:04 -0500, SpikeDriver spun a fine yarn

Hello Friends,

I just purchased for my self a 32" flat screen lcd and a DVR with DVD
writer and a VHS recorder from Emerson the tv is an ILO 32HD. I love
them.

I purchase a remote the can be upgraded over the Internet by connecting
it to the computer by USB.

The best part is Gail did not stay mad at me! Very long.

A lot of manuals to read.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Good for YOU, Dennis!
Noreen
who gave up her 36 inch 'regular' TV to one of the kids in trade for a
25 inch ... so that Don and I could MOVE it, LOL! (the 36 was
awesome, but too too heavy for Don anymore, even with my help... the
25 is icky, but lighter!)

Noreen & Don,

I had a 25 that was so blurry it gave you a headache.

I bet Navy could move this LCD, my son said it was very light for its size.

What has Don been up to any how. If you want email me Noreen.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old September 22nd 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Eastern Edge

SpikeDriver wrote:
Hello Friends,

I just purchased for my self a 32" flat screen lcd and a DVR with DVD
writer and a VHS recorder from Emerson the tv is an ILO 32HD. I love
them.

I purchase a remote the can be upgraded over the Internet by connecting
it to the computer by USB.

The best part is Gail did not stay mad at me! Very long.

A lot of manuals to read.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Ooooohh, lucky duck

Start readin'! I like the sounds of the upgrade-able remote, too.

Michelle

Old September 23rd 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Eastern Edge wrote:
SpikeDriver wrote:
Hello Friends,

I just purchased for my self a 32" flat screen lcd and a DVR with DVD
writer and a VHS recorder from Emerson the tv is an ILO 32HD. I love
them.

I purchase a remote the can be upgraded over the Internet by connecting
it to the computer by USB.

The best part is Gail did not stay mad at me! Very long.

A lot of manuals to read.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Ooooohh, lucky duck

Start readin'! I like the sounds of the upgrade-able remote, too.

Michelle

I will let you know if I am happy with it Michelle. I am having
problems with it controlling my new Emerson DVR. The model is new on
the market and the codes are not updated yet.

I will see how fast they update. Support is calling me at 9:00pm cst.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old September 23rd 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

SpikeDriver wrote:
Hello Friends,

I just purchased for my self a 32" flat screen lcd and a DVR with DVD
writer and a VHS recorder from Emerson the tv is an ILO 32HD. I love
them.

Woohoo! Won't you have fun???

I purchase a remote the can be upgraded over the Internet by connecting
it to the computer by USB.

The best part is Gail did not stay mad at me! Very long.

Ah-ha! I see that you are the type who prefers to ask forgiveness
rather than permission. g

A lot of manuals to read.

That is your punishment. g

Higs,
Katherine

Old September 23rd 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Katherine wrote:
SpikeDriver wrote:
Hello Friends,
Ka
I just purchased for my self a 32" flat screen lcd and a DVR with DVD
writer and a VHS recorder from Emerson the tv is an ILO 32HD. I love
them.

Woohoo! Won't you have fun???
I purchase a remote the can be upgraded over the Internet by connecting
it to the computer by USB.

The best part is Gail did not stay mad at me! Very long.

Ah-ha! I see that you are the type who prefers to ask forgiveness
rather than permission. g

A lot of manuals to read.

That is your punishment. g

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine,

You always make me smile.

Gail did know I was getting a tv she did not want a 32 inch. She did
not think it would fit in the space but it did with room to spare. The
DVR was agreed on and she thought I spent a little to much on the remote.

Thank you Katherine.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old September 23rd 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

SpikeDriver wrote:

Katherine,

You always make me smile.

Gail did know I was getting a tv she did not want a 32 inch. She did
not think it would fit in the space but it did with room to spare. The
DVR was agreed on and she thought I spent a little to much on the remote.

Thank you Katherine.

You're welcome, Dennis, and you know something? I'll bet that Gail will
love it as much as you do, once she is used to it. I know that Keith
would really like a TV like that. Maybe after I finish with school,
we'll go for it.

Higs,
Katherine