OT My Ear Worm Banishing Song

Old January 28th 04, 08:33 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

Default OT My Ear Worm Banishing Song

They say the only way to cure an ear worm is to push it out with another
song. Lately, when I get stuck with a really tough ear worm, especially a
song I really don't like, I use this song to banish it:

Get out of my head!
Get out of my head!
Get out of my head!

Get out of my head!
Get out of my head
And go away, you stupid
Ear worm...
Ear worm...
Ear worm!

It's sung to a shortened version of the tune "Optimistic Voices" from The
Wizard of Oz. You know, the one you hear as they march up to the gates of
the Emerald City. G Works every time. Of course, then I have IT in head,
but it's a whole lot more tolerable than some other ear worms.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org
Old January 28th 04, 11:06 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:33:57 GMT, Helen "Halla" Fleischer wrote:

[...]

I started hearing the stones... reading the first few lines...
hey hey you you, get outa my head..
hey hey you you, get outa my head...
LOL
Noreen

--
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings/
http://mail2office.tripod.com/noreensknitche/

change n e t to c o m to email me

OT Ian Tyson song GdiGwin Needlework 5 January 1st 05 07:45 PM
Worm Holes Jack Schmidling Jewelry 2 September 8th 04 02:23 AM
WARNING!! There's a new worm around! Joan Erickson Needlework 7 May 4th 04 03:04 PM
Worm Alert Dianne Lewandowski Needlework 11 January 28th 04 10:41 PM