Buying needles online

Old January 11th 04, 11:47 PM
bibe

Default Buying needles online

Has anyone here bought knitting needles from an online store? Is so, what
was the store and what was your experience with that store? I haven't had
much luck winning bids on ebay for needles, so am looking to buy online.
Thanks.
Old January 11th 04, 11:50 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:47:40 GMT, bibe wrote:

Has anyone here bought knitting needles from an online store? Is so, what
was the store and what was your experience with that store? I haven't had
much luck winning bids on ebay for needles, so am looking to buy online.
Thanks.

ooh ooh ooh, raising hand... let me find the URL(s) of some of my favorite
places, one in particular.... fast service and cheap!!!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 11th 04, 11:56 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:47:40 GMT, bibe wrote:

Has anyone here bought knitting needles from an online store? Is so, what
was the store and what was your experience with that store? I haven't had
much luck winning bids on ebay for needles, so am looking to buy online.
Thanks.

http://www.jklneedles.com/

is my absolute favorite place on the net for ordering needles and hooks...
she and I correspond as well, now that I'm a regular and she is FAST in
delivery!!
HTH,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 12th 04, 12:11 AM
bibe

Noreen's Knit*che wrote in
:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:47:40 GMT, bibe wrote:

Has anyone here bought knitting needles from an online store? Is so,
what was the store and what was your experience with that store? I
haven't had much luck winning bids on ebay for needles, so am looking
to buy online. Thanks.

http://www.jklneedles.com/

is my absolute favorite place on the net for ordering needles and
hooks... she and I correspond as well, now that I'm a regular and she
is FAST in delivery!!
HTH,
Noreen

Thanks. I'll have a look. I've been trying to put off buying needles for
quite a few months now, but I can only wait so long. I am especially
looking for double pointed needles. I only own one set of four 3.25mm and a
homemade set of four 5mm made from wood dowels.
Old January 12th 04, 12:27 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:11:55 GMT, bibe wrote:

Thanks. I'll have a look. I've been trying to put off buying needles for
quite a few months now, but I can only wait so long. I am especially
looking for double pointed needles. I only own one set of four 3.25mm and a
homemade set of four 5mm made from wood dowels.

Aww, I wish you had joined us earlier this summer, I got rid of a bunch!
I'll keep looking, there's another place I've dealt with too....
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 12th 04, 01:52 AM
Betty Blankenship

http://www.jklneedles.com/

I have also ordered needles from there and have been very pleased. Plus
there is a large selection to choose from.

Betty

Old January 12th 04, 03:04 PM
Stella Fenley

bibe I bought needles from this site:
http://www.jklneedles.com/
I got great service from them.Stella

Old January 16th 04, 11:09 PM
Kayrun

I have been very pleased with Jackie E-S.
Her shipping charges are reasonable, and she is so prompt & attentive.
http://www.heartstringsfiberarts.com/catalog.shtm
or
www.heartstringsfiberarts.com
and
click on Catalog, then Needles
Karen G.

Buying Fabric Online Tina Quilting 14 February 11th 05 02:18 AM
Buying curtain fabric online in the UK Katie Sewing 4 December 13th 04 02:11 PM
John James Needles Suzanne Needlework 3 July 20th 04 11:56 PM
buying & selling crafts online PT Carving 0 March 24th 04 05:50 PM
buying Emeralds online Andrei Vesselovski Jewelry 0 July 31st 03 09:13 AM