Orchid mailing list

Old February 2nd 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Al Balmer

Default Orchid mailing list

Until we moved in late 1999, I subscribed to the Orchid mailing list.
I have signed up for it twice in the last few months, and never
received the confirming email. A query sent through their contact page
has also gone unanswered.

The only thing I can think of is that my mail provider (ATT Worldnet)
is filtering mail from their domain, or something. Does anyone know an
alternate contact method, so I can find out if there's something else
wrong?

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ

Old February 2nd 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Bob

On Feb 1, 6:37 pm, Al Balmer wrote:
Until we moved in late 1999, I subscribed to the Orchid mailing list.
I have signed up for it twice in the last few months, and never
received the confirming email. A query sent through their contact page
has also gone unanswered.

The only thing I can think of is that my mail provider (ATT Worldnet)
is filtering mail from their domain, or something. Does anyone know an
alternate contact method, so I can find out if there's something else
wrong?

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ

Register a new email address on hotmail or yahoo, and use that to ask
your question to Orchid. Or check your spam filter settings, it might
be getting flagged as spam or junk mail before delivery.

Old February 2nd 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Frosty

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 02:37:25 GMT in rec.crafts.jewelry Al Balmer
, pulled fingers out of butt and stuck 'em in mouth
and said uummmummmmuummm:
Until we moved in late 1999, I subscribed to the Orchid mailing list.
I have signed up for it twice in the last few months, and never
received the confirming email. A query sent through their contact page
has also gone unanswered.

The only thing I can think of is that my mail provider (ATT Worldnet)
is filtering mail from their domain, or something. Does anyone know an
alternate contact method, so I can find out if there's something else
wrong?

All I gots is:

(envelope-from )

Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:02:04 -0600 (CST)

========[ Invite a Friend -
http://www.ganoksin.com/invite.htm
]========

snip post

T h e O r c h i d L i s t
Open Electronic Forum for Jewelry Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
Orchid FAQ:
~ http://www.ganoksin.com/orchid/faq.htm
Orchid Archives:
~ http://www.ganoksin.com/orchid/archive
Orchid Galleries:
~ http://www.ganoksin.com/orchid/gallery.htm

Old February 2nd 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Al Balmer

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 06:36:45 GMT, "Bob"
wrote:

On Feb 1, 6:37 pm, Al Balmer wrote:
Until we moved in late 1999, I subscribed to the Orchid mailing list.
I have signed up for it twice in the last few months, and never
received the confirming email. A query sent through their contact page
has also gone unanswered.

The only thing I can think of is that my mail provider (ATT Worldnet)
is filtering mail from their domain, or something. Does anyone know an
alternate contact method, so I can find out if there's something else
wrong?

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ

Register a new email address on hotmail or yahoo, and use that to ask
your question to Orchid.

I haven't tried that, but I can't imagine that they'd be blacklisting
AT&T. More likely to blacklist hotmail.

Or check your spam filter settings, it might
be getting flagged as spam or junk mail before delivery.

Checked that. The "incoming" log (pre-filter) doesn't show anything.

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ