OT Unusual to say the least

Old January 19th 07, 09:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default OT Unusual to say the least

http://au.news.yahoo.com/070119/2/124k0.html
Ya gotta love a country that can dump more than the average
yearly rainfall on a place in 24 hours (Numery Station,
200km east of Alice Springs), when the area is still in such
a terrible drought. Despite the "inconvenience" of local
flooding, everyone here is hoping it will continue to rain.
--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

Old January 19th 07, 09:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney

Not fair Cheryl, we haven't had anywhere near as much rain as you have had
up there.
Please give it a shove down my way.

--
Di Maloney
Mornington Peninsula

Old January 19th 07, 11:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Another monsoonal downpour is on the way. It just passed
over here and dropped many more mls

Yippee!

--

"Di Maloney" wrote in message
: Not fair Cheryl, we haven't had anywhere near as much rain
as you have had
: up there.
: Please give it a shove down my way.
:
: --
: Di Maloney
: Mornington Peninsula
: Victoria Australia
: "CATS" wrote in message
: ...
: | http://au.news.yahoo.com/070119/2/124k0.html
: | Ya gotta love a country that can dump more than the
average
: | yearly rainfall on a place in 24 hours (Numery Station,
: | 200km east of Alice Springs), when the area is still in
such
: | a terrible drought. Despite the "inconvenience" of
local
: | flooding, everyone here is hoping it will continue to
rain.
: | --
: |

Old January 19th 07, 01:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

We are just so happy to have you singing in the rain. What good, good news.
Polly

Old January 20th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney

Thank you, I know now not to hang the washing out. :)

--
Di Maloney
Mornington Peninsula
"CATS" wrote in message
| Another monsoonal downpour is on the way. It just passed
| over here and dropped many more mls
|
| Yippee!
|
| --
|
| Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
| o o o o o o
| ( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
| Enness Boofhead Donut
| http://community.webshots.com/user/witchofthewest
| catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau
|

| "Di Maloney" wrote in message
| : Not fair Cheryl, we haven't had anywhere near as much rain
| as you have had
| : up there.
| : Please give it a shove down my way.
| :
| : --
| : Di Maloney
| : Mornington Peninsula
| : Victoria Australia
| : "CATS" wrote in message
| : ...
| : | http://au.news.yahoo.com/070119/2/124k0.html
| : | Ya gotta love a country that can dump more than the
| average
| : | yearly rainfall on a place in 24 hours (Numery Station,
| : | 200km east of Alice Springs), when the area is still in
| such
| : | a terrible drought. Despite the "inconvenience" of
| local
| : | flooding, everyone here is hoping it will continue to
| rain.
| : | --
| : |