AD: New sets, focals, and a Kokopelli!

Old October 4th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cindy

Default AD: New sets, focals, and a Kokopelli!

Hey guys!

To my website I have added for sale two new funky sets using enamels,
three new Haring beads, and a Kokopelli bead that I made when I
returned from Tucson.

ALSO - there is a 30% off sale happening there which includes these new
items too!!!!

http://www.fullcirclegalleria.com/be...for%20sale.htm

Thanks for checking it out and I hope you have a happy day!
Cindy Palmer
www.fullcirclegalleria.com

Old October 4th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Karen Sherwood

Cindy, I LOVE the Kokopelli!!!!

It was great getting to meet you in Tucson (DH and I were the ones
talking with you about where else to visit while you were there).
I hope you had a good time sightseeing!

See you next fall!
KarenS
Desert Dreamer Designs
Old October 4th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cindy

THANKS KAREN!!! It was really great talking to you guys about what to
see around Tucson. We did get a chance to hike up in the Catalina's on
the butterfly trail. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! I really like the desert a
lot and want to spend some substantial time there in a few years!!

Thanks again,
Cindy

Old October 4th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default New sets, focals, and a Kokopelli!

What a cool Kokopelli beads! I love him.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
oups.com...

Old October 4th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

I liked the Kokopelli also, and really keep going back to the pink and
black dichro beads. Especially now that they are lower priced....LOL.
You have always known how to get me!!!!

Becki

Old October 4th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Cindy -- another thing I wanted to say is that I really like the size
of your focal beads -- a nice big honking bead (that is a compliment in
my mind!!) makes a perfect focal, and yours are just the right size for
that. I love the detail of little beads,but can't make a focal out of
something that doesn't scream LOOK AT ME. Yours are screamin', girl.
Love that.

Becki

Old October 5th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Cindy, I am loving your work with the Reichenbach cane. Is that good
old Effetre dark ivory underneath? Obviously, you're not having any
compatibility issues--your beads look great. I'm also very intrigued
by the cane and have acquired a good bit of it, but I'm using it with
Caliente or U96 which are beautiful but lack the cool reactive
qualities.

The Kokopeli is great ... do you know what his character stands for?
I've asked other people and have never run across anyone with a good
answer. He looks like so much fun--surely he's a god of mischief or
merriment.

Thanks,

Nolly

Old October 5th 06, 12:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cindy

Nolly,

Thanks!!! It is good old Effetre dark ivory under most of my
Reichenbach, at least when you see that cool black crackle effect. And
nope I haven't had any compatability issues at all - hooray! A few tips
on my web page with recipes of Reichenbach Effetre combos...

I love Kokopelli too, and I'm not sure what his character stands for,
but I to think it's certainly about merriment and mishchief!!!!

Thanks again and have an awesome day!!!
Cindy

Old October 5th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

I googled Kokopelli, found this first and like it best:

http://raysweb.net/canyonlands/pages/anasazi.html

I love that beads, being ancient, and this image, also ancient, have
come together in your work. Very cool.

Nolly