Pics of little finish.

Old September 20th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Fey

Default Pics of little finish.

Ok, I think I worked out the stupid camera in my phone. It always looks
like I have the DTs when I take 'em.
Anyhow here's the second bag I finished today. The other one is in the
wash to fray the denim nicely.

Cheers,

Fay

Clawing her way through the morass of the mundane on her quest for a
quilting high point

http://community.webshots.com/user/unclefay

Old September 20th 06, 09:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate Dicey

Fey wrote:

Ok, I think I worked out the stupid camera in my phone. It always looks
like I have the DTs when I take 'em.
Anyhow here's the second bag I finished today. The other one is in the
wash to fray the denim nicely.

Oh, those are FUUUN!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old September 20th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leigh Harris

Hi Fay,

I love the egg and bacon cross stitch. Where did you get the pattern? If
there's a set of patterns of Australian native plants, I'd love to know
about it.
--
Leigh Harris
Perth, Western Australia

"Fey" wrote

Old September 20th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

cute. Isn't it nice to have something finished?!

--
Mary
"Fey" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Ok, I think I worked out the stupid camera in my phone. It always looks
: like I have the DTs when I take 'em.
: Anyhow here's the second bag I finished today. The other one is in the
: wash to fray the denim nicely.
:
: Cheers,
:
: Fay
:
: Clawing her way through the morass of the mundane on her quest for a
: quilting high point
:
: http://community.webshots.com/user/unclefay
:

aurora borealis finish [email protected] Polymer Clay 3 April 27th 06 03:12 PM
OT- Pics from Aiden's 1st pumpkin patch trip Paulette I. Beads 18 November 4th 04 08:53 PM
New pics Quilt Chick Quilting 19 February 26th 04 02:39 PM
Pics of old quilts up Hanne Gottliebsen Quilting 4 December 19th 03 02:13 PM