Pirate Fabric

Old July 30th 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry Starr

Default Pirate Fabric

Wendy, check out this site for pirate fabric
http://www.ethelbird.com/home.php?cat=433. You might have already seen it,
but it is cute.

Sherry Starr

Old July 30th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

Wendy? As in Peter Pan and Wendy? I think the fabric would go great
with some Peter Pan or Tinkerbell fabric.

Kay Ahr in NV

- - - - - -

Old July 30th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry Starr

That's a good idea, but I was actually referring to Frood. She loves
pirate stuff.

Sherry Starr

ups.com...

Old July 31st 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

mailed to Wendy & posted at RCTQ:

Last week, in Hoonah, Alaska, I saw some
FANTASTIC Pirate Flags. They had some
funny motifs and mottos. They would make
ideal centers for Pirate WH. I thought
of buying one for Wendy, but the price
was nearly $20 per flag. So, I looked
and laughed. Then I went back to the
boat and had a beer, for less than $20.
I have my priorities!! LOL
PAT in VA/USA

Old July 31st 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
mailed to Wendy & posted at RCTQ:

Last week, in Hoonah, Alaska, I saw some FANTASTIC Pirate Flags. They had
some funny motifs and mottos. They would make ideal centers for Pirate WH.
I thought of buying one for Wendy, but the price was nearly $20 per flag.
So, I looked and laughed. Then I went back to the boat and had a beer, for
less than $20. I have my priorities!! LOL
PAT in VA/USA

I hope you had the beer for Wendy, or else you'll need to take a trip back
to Alaska just to buy her the flag (or to drink another beer for her! LOL)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old July 31st 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Heck, Kathy, I had that beer (Alaska
Amber, very good!) for Wendy and all my
RCTQ buddies. It was a great cruise. I
ate, I shopped, I ate, I saw whales, I
ate, I soaked in the whirlpool, I ate.
You get the picture.
PAT

Old August 1st 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Default Quilter returns ;-D Pirate Fabric

Howdy!

Welcome home, Pat!
You hungry yet? g

Tell about the quilt shops you saw, the stash you brought home,
the souvenirs we'll be receiving.
Between you and Larisa sending goodies we'll be watching
for the mail delivery. Squishshshshshsh!

Enjoy your summer!

Ragmop/Sandy--just quilting away in sizzling north Texas
(Carole/ceridwen, did you get my thank you? ;-D )

Old August 1st 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
frood

Thanks for the beer. but I'd rather have fabric. Arrrr!

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Kathy Applebaum wrote:

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message

mailed to Wendy & posted at RCTQ:

Last week, in Hoonah, Alaska, I saw some FANTASTIC Pirate Flags. They had
some funny motifs and mottos. They would make ideal centers for Pirate
WH. I thought of buying one for Wendy, but the price was nearly $20 per
flag. So, I looked and laughed. Then I went back to the boat and had a
beer, for less than $20. I have my priorities!! LOL
PAT in VA/USA

I hope you had the beer for Wendy, or else you'll need to take a trip
back to Alaska just to buy her the flag (or to drink another beer for
her! LOL)

linen fabric [email protected] Quilting 12 June 13th 06 10:42 PM
5th Annual Boo-apalooza Halloween Swap frood Quilting 20 August 21st 05 01:28 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific swap REPOST frood Quilting 5 January 27th 04 11:16 PM
Pirate Fabric Piper Quilting 2 January 26th 04 03:00 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM