My elann order arrived! (Shelagh!!)

Old March 23rd 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default My elann order arrived! (Shelagh!!)

Yippee!
My two balls arrived already!
wooo-hooo and thanks to Shelagh for letting us know!
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Old March 23rd 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

" YarnWright" wrote in message
Yippee!
My two balls arrived already!
wooo-hooo and thanks to Shelagh for letting us know!
Noreen

You're welcome ;) sooooooooooo, how does the yarn feel?? Good??? Are
the colours scrumptious?? Are the socks done already? (cackle!!)

Shelagh

Old March 24th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Mine came today too! That is speedy service, must have knitters
working there LOL.
Marie and the cats

Old March 24th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Yippee!
My two balls arrived already!

LOL! Oh am I the only immature one here?
Pamjam

Old March 24th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

no Pam, you're not, I KNEW it when I typed it, and decided TO leave it just
as it is, just FOR the laughs!
One ball is BLUE, btw!
hee heee heeee
Noreen

Old March 24th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Yippee!
My two balls arrived already!

LOL! Oh am I the only immature one here?
Pamjam

*LOL* No. I just lost a few teaspoons worth of coffee down the front of my
shirt. I'm so pregnant at this point that only three shirts fit me, and the
other two are in the wash at the moment. Looks like I get to be speckled
for a while today.

--Threnody

Old March 24th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Noreen wrote:

Yippee!
My two balls arrived already!
wooo-hooo and thanks to Shelagh for letting us know!

Got mine today. They said 3 days, and sure enough, 3 days later they're
here. Now to figure out which one to start with...decisions,
decisions...g

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old March 25th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Threnody,

Welcome back to the group. Now, when is the baby due?

Hugs,

Nora

Old March 25th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"norabalcer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Threnody,

Welcome back to the group. Now, when is the baby due?

The end of June. It is a planned C-section (long story, it'll be my third)
and we haven't set a date yet. It'll probably be anywhere from June 20 to
June 30. The actual due date is June 27, but we can throw that out the
window basically. We at least know that it's going to be a boy, so we have
*some* idea of what's happening with this pregnancy. =)

--Threnody