update from Jenny

Old March 25th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default update from Jenny

YarnWright wrote:
"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"norabalcer" wrote in message
groups.com...

Hi Jenny,

I'm glad you are feeling better, now for a question, did they check
your blood sugar? If mine gets too high that will also make me dizzy
and the BPV hits me during the night. I am a diabetic and haven't had a
regular soda in I don't know how many years. You'll have to switch to a
diet one, I think they make Mountain Dew in it.

Hugs,

Nora

Nora honey - water is better. ;)

Shelagh

I don't even want to get into what I've learned about 'diet' soda,
nutra-sweet, etc, but... suffice to say, Shelagh is right, water is better!
JM2C,
Noreen

Thanks to all for advise, diet Mt Dew is what I have been drinking for
years, now it's only in the morning, after noon/night I am drinking
gatorade with water, can't do just plain water, have to have the
lemon/lime taste.
blood work was checked for iron, sugar, liver,kidney,and thyroid all normal.
still thinking dehydration because I don't drink that much per day, and
was all soda.
Dr's letter also says (not checked)" inner ear dysfunction that would
likely spontaneously resolve"
in other words they don't have a d--- clue!!!
I did drive Sat. first time in a week, went shopping today but was very
"wallaby" and forgetful, but not dizzy. Paid 79.00 for an eye exam to
have him tell me I could use reading glasses from the Dollar Store!!
already knew that, had them since Dec.
we take it one day at a time, back to the Flea/Craft booth tomorrow,and
work 8am Sunday morn.
Bfriend has been great, sticking close, doing housework,asking me every
5 mins. "Are you OK?" gota love it.
dd has stayed away for a while, we both need a break!
just have to find buttons to match gbaby sweater and it will be done! yeah!
Thank you to all,
Jenny