OT - FINALS VIBES

Old May 4th 04, 04:20 AM
Cheryl

Default OT - FINALS VIBES

send em my way RCB'ers

I have one TUESDAY at 9 AM (Crim law - ugh)
WED at 9 AM ( Corporations -groan)

back to back - 9am tests- I hate MORNING TESTS
my brain was not designed to work between the hours of 4 am and 11 am
LOL

(then one more - Saturday - afternoon ... and I'll be DONE DONE DONE!!)
Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old May 4th 04, 04:28 AM
Tinkster

On 04 May 2004 03:20:28 GMT, eads (Cheryl) wrote:

send em my way RCB'ers

I have one TUESDAY at 9 AM (Crim law - ugh)
WED at 9 AM ( Corporations -groan)

back to back - 9am tests- I hate MORNING TESTS
my brain was not designed to work between the hours of 4 am and 11 am
LOL

(then one more - Saturday - afternoon ... and I'll be DONE DONE DONE!!)
Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

You betcha, sweetie! And I am SO with you the morning thing. I
have never functioned well in the AM.

You'll do great, and just think... This time next week it will be
OVER! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say how stupendously proud
of you we all are...

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/4y35
BEAD SALE he http://snipurl.com/5pfg
http://blackswampglassworks.com
Old May 4th 04, 05:23 AM
starlia

Vibes headed your way. You were in my thoughts all week. I almost sent you
an email, but figured you were studying.

Old May 4th 04, 06:20 AM
Candace

woohoo! cheryl! almost there! vibesvibesvibesvibes...........VIBES

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 4th 04, 07:24 AM
Kandice Seeber

Lots of luck, Cheryl! I am sure you will ace the tests.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 4th 04, 07:30 AM
starlia

Hey Cheryl,

Have I told you lately how proud I am of you? Well I am. I remember when
you first started law school. It doesn't seem that long ago we were sending
you off.....

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
On Mon, 3 May 2004 23:20:28 -0400, Cheryl wrote
(in message ):

send em my way RCB'ers

I have one TUESDAY at 9 AM (Crim law - ugh)
WED at 9 AM ( Corporations -groan)

back to back - 9am tests- I hate MORNING TESTS
my brain was not designed to work between the hours of 4 am and 11 am
LOL

(then one more - Saturday - afternoon ... and I'll be DONE DONE DONE!!)

You don't need my good luck vibes. You're so good that luck will have
nothing to do with it. Stay calm, and keep your eyes on Sunday morning.

We
can't wait for you to be done, done, done either.

Loving and supportive vibes surrounding you and cushioning you during the
next few days. Testing is stressful, and we'd like to take a bit of the
stress away, so you can complete your exams in peace.

Hugs,

Kathy N-V

P.S.: Don't "cram" the night before any big exams. It'll just mess you

up.
I made a habit of going to the movies the night before big exams.

(college
roommates hate this, especially when they cram and you sleep, and you get

much better grade than they did).

I also wore enormously comfy, oversized clothes, so I wouldn't feel
constrained or itchy. If I'd had money, I'd have gotten a massage the day
before the big exams as well. The more relaxing things you can do for
yourself, the better.

Old May 4th 04, 07:49 PM
Marisa Exter

Cheryl,

Good luck!!!!

I hate morning anything, but try to get into the "finals zone"... you will then
be so seperated from reality you won't know morning from night

[Wow, I am just starting to realize that I am going back to life with exams and
projects due... and none of the kind of excuses that work in the "real world"
for not getting things done on time or just looking things up in books when you
need to remember them...]

marisa2

Old May 4th 04, 08:39 PM
Kalera Stratton

Good luck!!!

(You're gonna kick ass, wheeee!)

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Vibes Christina Peterson Beads 3 September 17th 03 11:37 PM
Request for RCB vibes starlia Beads 6 September 6th 03 06:28 AM
Good vibes needed S. Burwash Beads 24 September 2nd 03 09:34 PM
At Wit's End...Need Good Vibes - Stat! Christina Peterson Beads 8 August 8th 03 02:08 AM